"All About Asteroids" (also known as "Les Pyjamasques et les astéroïdes" in French) is the second segment of the 6th Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
Newton likes the PJ Masks, but also likes his solitude.
The Pyjamasques are eager to discover the powers of their new friend Hector. But this one likes the calm and tranquility of the space and prefers to be alone.
The following characters appeared in the episode "All About Asteroids":
The episode begins with Newton Star enjoying his solitude in space with his asteroids. Luna Girl and Motsuki spy on him through a telescope and are initially angry at him for hanging around near the moon until they realize he’s getting power. The next day, Connor, Amaya, and Greg meet Newton at the library and ask him a lot of questions. They ask if they can see him use his space power tonight, even if he’s only experimenting, as it could be useful for their future missions. Although he likes working alone, Newton reluctantly accepts.
Tonight comes; the PJ Masks meet Newton experimenting the asteroids while PJ Robot looks after the town. They ask him what are his powers, if they come from the asteroids, and if they can have a turn on them. He doesn’t answer the two former questions, but he allows them to do the latter. The team uses their powers on a few asteroids, making them glow, though their overexcitement almost causes them to float away. Newton stops them from doing so, and tries to convince the team that he can take care of them, only for them to ask more questions on how he does that.
In an attempt to get some quiet for his experiments, Newton has the team ride an asteroid around the moon and back. As they have fun doing so, he is about to resume experimenting when he sees Motsuki appear in front of him. Intrigued by her species, he studies her for a bit until Luna Girl appears behind him. Noting how he doesn’t enjoy hanging with the team because they’re too loud, the two capture him and bring him to the moon, where Luna Girl transforms her Luna Magnet into her Luna Wand from Motsuki’s crystal and creates the Lunar Fortress’s Mega Magnet so they can power it up to take things from Earth by draining his powers.
Newton calls the team for help by sending a signal through the asteroids. The asteroid trail illuminates until it reaches them. They follow it to the moon where they find him inside a crater. Before he could warn them that it’s a trap, they jump inside, and Luna Girl and Motsuki capture them as more power sources for the Mega Magnet. They leave to get everything set up.
Newton admits to the team that the reason why he sent them away was because he wanted some peace and quiet while he works, especially in space. It was too much for him as they were floating around and asking so many questions, but he realizes he shouldn’t have done that and apologizes. The team understands and apologizes for trying too hard to be his friends. They add on that friends do come in handy, especially when fighting villains, such as now.
That being said, the four run up the walls and out of the crater. Newton summons four asteroids to come towards them to release them from their moon bubbles. He then sends one to destroy the Mega Magnet. After witnessing what happened upon coming out of the fortress, Luna Girl and Motsuki attack, though Newton blocks their beams with his Star Shields with Gekko’s help from his Super Gekko Shields. Catboy speeds in to grab the Luna Magnet from Luna Girl, and Owlette blows the girls back to the Lunar Fortress.
Defeated, Luna Girl and Motsuki retreat inside as the four asteroids return to space and PJ Robot arrives on the moon. Newton accepts the PJ Masks as his friends, and everyone proclaims the signature victory phrase.
- Don't force others to be your new friend.
- Don't send others away just because you want peace and quiet.
- The Lunar Fortress's giant magnet returns.
- Newton Star has shield power like Gekko.
- He is also the fifth character to have something protective.
- The first was Gekko (with his Super Gekko Shields).
- The second was Armadylan (with armadillo armor).
- The third was Owlette (with Super Feather Shields).
- The fourth was Bastet (with Lapis Lazuli).
- PJ Robot, Luna Girl, and Motsuki meet Newton for the first time.
- The Lunar Fortress seems to have a lot of telescopes that Luna Girl threw off from her balcony.
- This episode reveals that Newton Star can control asteroids.
- This episode also reveals that PJ Robot likes to work alone sometimes.
- The PJ Masks and Newton's behavior between each other is similar to how Les Pyjamasques tried attempts of letting Lilifée to play with them as seen on "Les Pyjamasques et Lilifée" and "Les Pyjamasques et la soupe à la citrouille."
- Newton Star's asteroids are seen for the first time, and called by name.
- In one scene, the PJ Picture Player shows the old vehicles instead of the upgraded ones.