Armadylan (Dylan) Trivia
- Armadylan's favorite animal is an armadillo.
- Armadylan is the fourth hero to appear in the PJ Masks series.
- In "Meet Armadylan", Armadylan allies with the PJ Masks.
- In "PJ Dylan", Armadylan becomes an official member of the PJ Masks.
- The first official member to join was PJ Robot.
- His name in the French book version is Tatouro, while in the French show, his name is Tatouro'Tom.
- He doesn't appear in every episode, even though he's now a PJ Mask member.
- His diurnal identity is currently unknown.
- In "Armadylan Menace", it's revealed that he's a fan of Flossy Flash, like Owlette.
- His favorite colors are orange and brown.
- Armadylan is the only member to wear a helmet and armor instead of a jumpsuit and mask.
- He was captured once by Romeo in "Armadylan'd and Dangerous" because Romeo wanted to steal his powers to upgrade his lab.
- At the moment, he has narrated five episode titles.
- Armadylan sided with the nighttime villains twice, but it turned out that he was only tricked or used by them. The villains who used him and/or tricked him are:
- Romeo in "Nobody's Sidekick", when Romeo tricked him into thinking he's turned into a good guy.
- Night Ninja in "Armadylan Menace", when Night Ninja convinced him that the PJ Masks stole all the new Flossy Flash comics.
- In "PJ Dylan", he is shown to be very good at fixing cars when he broke Catboy's Cat Car by accident.
- His strength, his abilities, and the similarity of his physique make a reference to the villain of Marvel Comics: Armadillo.
- Unlike the PJ Masks, his armor suit does not glow when using powers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.