This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 6B "Bounce-a-Tron".
- Romeo: "Not only that. It's gonna help me take over the world!"
- Gekko: "Uh, how?"
- Romeo: "Um, well, first, it needs to be found. I've been robbed!"
- Catboy: "Hand over the machine, Night Ninja!"
- Night Ninja: "Now why would I do that?"
- Night Ninja: "Nice landing, speedy kitty!"
- Gekko: "Quit playing games, Night Ninja!"
- Night Ninja: "But this is serious. My Ninjalinos aren't just bouncy. They're bouncy thieves! They'll steal what I want: gym equipment to make my Ninjalinos stronger, art materials so they can paint beautiful pictures of me!"
- Owlette: "You said this was serious."
- Romeo: "It's a PJ Bounce-a-Tron! This is all because of my Bounce-a-lot Machine. I'm a genius!"
- Night Ninja: "You may have invented the machine, but I'm the one who's good at dastardly plans."
- Romeo: "Not as good as I am. Now give me back my machine!"
- Night Ninja: "No. I'm just as good at being bad as you are."
- Romeo: "You're a small time thief."
- Night Ninja: "Am not! Once I'm done, I'll have the biggest comic book collection in history!"
- Romeo: "Give it back!"
- Romeo: "See, Night Ninja? When it comes to being bad, I'm amazing!"
- Night Ninja: "I'm awesome."
- Romeo: "I'm super awesome!"