"By My Pharaoh Feathers" (also known as "Apophis et les plumes de Bibou" in French) is the second segment of the 20th Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
Owlette takes offense when Romeo scoffs at the power of her feathers.
The following characters appeared in the episode "By My Pharaoh Feathers":
The episode opens with another fight between the PJ Masks, Romeo and Robot. Owlette tries to stop them with her feathers, but the two easily dodge them and flee back to the Flying Factory. Romeo even mocks Owlette for her useless feathers. She tries to prove him wrong by firing another set of feathers at the Sky Factory, but they simply bounce off the hull. Disappointed, the PJs return to HQ. Meanwhile, Owlette’s feathers are blown away by the wind and end up at the museum, where Pharaoh Boy notices them. Using his magic, he combines the feathers with his staff. He then notices the Flying Factory, and decides to make it his palace. He enters the factory and quickly gets the Fly Bots on his side due to them being impressed by his shiny helmet and his music skills. Using his new feathers, he knocks Romeo off the factory. Fortunately, Robot saves him.
The following day Amaya is still upset about Romeo’s remarks. Then a small robot walks up to them, and displays a holographic message that Romeo needs help. That night, they meet up with Romeo in the park, and learn from him what Pharaoh Boy has done. Owlette is still mad at Romeo and doesn’t feel the need to help him. On board the factory, Pharaoh Boy discovers one of Romeo’s inventions; a machine that can duplicate and enlarge any object that is put into it. He has the Fly Bots use it to make giant rubber ducks and drop them on the city below. Owlette still doesn’t see the harm. She flies up to the factory to try and take her feathers back, but Pharaoh Boy easily overpowers her and sends her falling back to the ground.
The PJs regroup at HQ to think of a strategy. Gekko wants to join forces with Romeo, but Owlette refuses because of Romeo’s remarks regarding her feathers. Catboy reminds her that Pharaoh Boy got Owlette’s feathers because she kept using them even when it was clear they didn’t help. Owlette thus realizes her part in causing the current situation, and finally agrees. Based on the ancient Egyptian tradition for the Pharaoh’s subjects to bring gifts for their king, they have Romeo and Robot pretend to surrender to Pharaoh Boy, and give him a present. Pharaoh Boy falls for it and has the Fly Bots bring Romeo, Robot and the present on board the factory. The present however turns out to contain the PJ Masks. They attack Pharaoh Boy, take away his staff, and remove the feathers, before ejecting Pharaoh Boy out of the Flying Factory. Owlette then gives her feathers to Catboy and Gekko so they fly from the factory to HQ, shouting their victory cry while doing so.
- Revenge never solves anything.
- Romeo, Robot and the Fly Bots meet Pharaoh Boy for the first time.
- Pharaoh Boy enters the Flying Factory for the first time.
- He is also the second villain to take over Romeo's Flying Factory.
- Romeo teams up with the PJ Masks for the third time.
- Pharaoh Boy narrates an episode title for the first time.
- Spy-Bot makes its returning appearance since "May the Best Power Win."
- This is the third time Owlette gets revenge towards a villain.
- This is the last episode of Season 4 that focuses on Owlette.
- Pharaoh Boy's saxophone makes its first appearance.
- When Pharaoh Boy says "Ahh, the wise bird has come to join my servants," he doesn’t have his staff, but when Owlette says, "No way, I’m here to collect my feathers," his staff returns.