Catboy's Tricky Ticket Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 10A "Catboy's Tricky Ticket".
- Connor: "Hey, guys, guess what? My mom's taking me to the Jayden Houston concert tomorrow, and I've got one spare ticket!"
- Greg: "Cool chameleons! But, Amaya plus me makes two."
- Amaya: "So, who are you going to give the extra ticket to, Connor?"
- Connor: "My mom said to take my best friend, but you're both my best friends."
- Amaya: "Aw, that's sweet. And as your best friend, I'd love to help you practice your skateboard tricks anytime."
- Greg: "Oh, um, I'll totally let you play with my game console for a whole week!"
- Connor: "Thanks, guys, but it would be hard to choose just one of you, no matter what you gave me."
- Catboy: "A cat and blue like me. Thanks, Gekko, but we better see if the PJ Picture Player can tell us whose footprint we found, unless you have anything else for me."
- Catboy: "Oops, I messed up the footprint. At least the tickets are okay."
- Luna Girl: (Singing in the tune of the alphabet song) "La, la, la, la, la, la, lie, la, la, la, la, la, la, lie!"
- Gekko: "Gasping geckos! Luna Girl took the golden microphone for her own concert!"
- Owlette: "So her moths can sing with her!"
- Catboy: "Well, I'm getting it back. And if one of you does something really amazing to help, maybe I'll know who to give that extra ticket to."
- Gekko: "I'm coming with you. That's what best friends are for."
- Owlette: "Can you hear anything, Catboy? Maybe a little birdie telling you who to give that spare ticket to?"
- Catboy: "It's a tough choice. I mean, you're both my friends."
- Catboy: "Thanks, Owlette, but I wish this microphone wasn't broken. Wait, there's a switch! Maybe it just got turned off when I dropped it!" (Speaks into the microphone) "Hello! Yes, it works. Hey, Luna Girl, wanna hear what a real concert sounds like?"
- Luna Girl: "Moths, get that mic back!"
- Connor: "I couldn't choose between my two best friends, so you can have both the tickets, and I'll sit the concert out."
- Amaya: "No way, Connor. Here, you can have my seat."
- Greg: "No, take mine."