This article features notable quotes from Season 5, Episode 12A "Dragon Dance".
- Munki-gu: "Will An Yu show Munki-gu serious dance?"
- An Yu: "Not in a thousand years."
- Night Ninja: "Oh dear, what an unfortunate little monkey I see here." (He pats Munki-gu) "There, there."
- Munki-gu: "Bad Night Ninja! Munki-gu does not want you fooling him again."
- Night Ninja: "Me? Fool you? Never!"
- Munki-gu: "Ooh."
- Night Ninja: "Well, maybe once or twice, but look; I saw how An Yu treated you, mean! That dragon girl, she's not the only one who can dance. There are all sorts of dragon dances."
- An Yu: "What is the meaning of this?"
- Night Ninja: "An Yu and the PJ Pests, how perfect. An audience for the dragon domination dance!"
- Gekko: "The what what dance?"
- An Yu: "Dragon domination dance. If you dance it in front of the statues, it doesn't just give them power..."
- Night Ninja: "... it lets me take control of them!"
- An Yu: "I was wrong to say you are a silly monkey. You saved the mountain. Thank you. The dragon dance must still take place. The real one. Shall we?"
- Owlette: "How could we think you couldn't help us?"