"Easter Wolfies" is the first segment of the 26th Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
The PJ Masks need to protect the chocolate eggs for an Easter hunt from the Wolfies.
Everything is ready at school for the big Easter egg hunt. Les Pyjamasques will have to open their eyes to prevent the bad guys from stealing eggs during the night. But Gluglu is struggling to resist the call of chocolate.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Easter Wolfies":
The episode begins with the kids decorating their chocolate Easter eggs for the great Easter egg hunt tomorrow. Greg can’t wait to eat his, so he asks the teacher collecting the eggs if he can do so right now. The response he receives is that in addition to ruining all the fun, chocolate is a special treat, which can be bad for him if he eats too much of it. The class leaves to go home for the day, leaving the teacher to hide all of the eggs around the school. Greg tries to sneak a peek, but is caught by Connor and Amaya.
The PJ Masks head over to HQ that night when they see Wolfy paw prints on the sidewalk. The PJ Picture Player reveals that the Wolfies are after the chocolate eggs. The team races over to the school in the Gekko-Mobile, but they are too late: the Wolfies are able to sniff one out near a tree and are currently fighting over who gets to eat it, though Kevin briefly suggests to share the treat three ways. Fortunately, the team uses the situation to their advantage to sneak over to the school and gather up the remaining eggs so they can hide them from the group.
Once the team places the eggs in a basket, Catboy speeds off to grab an onion, then to the Wolfies to switch it with the egg they’re fighting over. Howler catches it, and Rip and Kevin laugh at him after he takes a bite out of it and gags. All of the Easter eggs have been successfully retrieved; however, Gekko starts salivating at the sight of them. Despite Catboy and Owlette’s warning, he takes an Easter egg out of the basket and unwraps it to start eating. The scent spreads out, attracting the Wolfies, who re-enter the school grounds to search for another one.
The PJ Masks hide by the side of the building. From there, Gekko heads inside through the back door with the Easter eggs, promising to guard them instead of eating them until morning. Catboy and Owlette grab the opened Easter egg and fan its scent towards the Wolfies. They lead them toward the park, where Catboy places a potato on top of a tree. Rip grabs it after a brief fight, then realizes the trick after taking a bite; she falls off afterwards. The Wolfies later find out that the team was responsible for leading them on a wild chocolate chase.
Meanwhile, Gekko is in the classroom protecting the chocolate treats. He starts mouthwatering again after looking at them, but stops himself after remembering his promise to Catboy and Owlette. However, when he turns away, his tail accidentally knocks over the basket. Once his Easter egg rolls toward him, after placing the rest of the eggs back in the basket, he gives into the temptation and eats it. His friends soon return and scold him for breaking his promise.
The Wolfies eventually return to the school from their quarrel about who fell for the team’s tricks and find the Easter eggs in the classroom. They attempt to break in multiple times (barging in, pole vaulting, using a catapult), only for Catboy and Owlette to foil their plans. They then try Howler’s suggestion to blow the school down. It also fails, but when Howler uses his Super Sonic Howl, the walls start cracking. The Wolfies proceed to use this tactic together; Catboy and Owlette try to stop them, but their power is too strong.
Gekko blames himself for causing this trouble and ruining the Easter egg hunt because he wasn’t able to wait until morning. He decides to fix this by giving up his chocolate. As the Wolfies continue howling at the school, causing Catboy and Owlette to keel over from the rumbling, Gekko brings over the catapult and grabs their attention, all while being camouflaged. He places his chocolate in the bucket, and once the Wolfies rush in and fight over it, he releases the wheel, and they are flung out of the school grounds. The Wolfies are defeated, and the PJ Masks are victorious.
- You just need to wait and have patience.
- Don't be impatient.
- Have less sweets, but too much is bad for your belly.
- This episode, along with "Luna and the Wolfies," serves as the Season 2 finale.
- This episode serves as the PJ Masks' Easter episode.
- This episode is the last episode of Season 2 focusing on Gekko.
- In one scene, the teacher is shown dancing when he is hiding the Easter Eggs.
- This episode reveals that Gekko likes chocolate.
- Like Gekko, Catboy is not good with rhymes when he tried to think of a rhyme.
- In one scene, Catboy and the Wolfy Kids make a reference to The Three Little Pigs.
- Howler says “PJ Masks” for the first time.
- Rip calls Howler the nickname that Janja calls Cheezi and Chungu when they mess up: Furbrain.
- This is a reference to another Disney Junior show called The Lion Guard.
- Running gag: Kevin saying "I’m okay" after getting hurt. This gag would then be used in later episodes.
- So far, this is the closest the school has came to being destroyed (the Wolfies used their Sonic Howl to try and get to the other easter eggs, but they become distracted by Gekko's easter egg).
- It's revealed that Howler hates raw onions, and Rip doesn't like potatoes.
- On Netflix, this episode along with "Luna and the Wolfies" is listed to chronologically take place after the events of "The Wolfy Kids" and "Wolf-O-Saurus."
- This is the first time that the love effect is used.
- This is the last episode Jonah Wineberg voices Cameron.