This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 26A "Easter Wolfies".
- Greg: "I'm just, uh, figuring out the fastest route from... the hiding place to my tummy!"
- Owlette: "I knew it! Wolfy alert! Rip, Howler, and Kevin."
- Kevin: "Guys, why didn't you warn me about that?"
- Rip: "No time, we got chocolate eggs to steal!"
- Howler: "Yeah! Let's get sniffy!"
- Gekko: (Gasps) "Get your paws off our eggs! To the Gekko-mobile!" (Catboy and Owlette shrug, then catch up with Gekko)
- Howler: (With an Easter egg) "You snooze, you lose."
- Rip: (Snatches the Easter egg from Howler) "You delay, you pay." (They begin to wrestle)
- Kevin: "Guys, can't we just share it-" (Counts his fingers and toes) "three ways?" (They begin to wrestle again)
- Catboy: "Catboy shoots, he scores! Top of the heap!"
- Gekko: "Great! Found 'em all. Every single tasty, mouth-watering treat. Mmm..." (Giggles) "Just a little bite."
- Owlette: "Gekko, no!" (Gekko opens up the Easter egg, and the scent spreads)
- Wolfy Kids: (Sniffing the scent) "Chocolate eggs!" (Sniffing)
- Gekko: "I'll take the eggs inside the school through the back door and guard them."
- Catboy: "Guard, not gobble, right?"
- Owlette: "Wait 'till morning and it'll be worth it."
- Gekko: "I promise to serve and protect."
- Rip: "Two, four, six, eight, snap snap, don't wait!"