Flight of the Ninja Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 24A "Flight of the Ninja".
- Connor: "Maybe there'll be more cool ancient cat statues."
- Amaya: "Or even cooler owl statues."
- Teacher: "The museum has to hold an investigation. It'll take all day."
- Amaya: "And all night! This is a job for us."
- Night Ninja: (After sticky splatting a statue) "Doesn't it look so much better now?"
- Catboy: "No."
- Night Ninja: "Sure it does. Look at those graceful splat shapes."
- Night Ninja: "Your school won't visit that boring museum. You'll all come and admire the amazing splats by me. Me!"
- Catboy: "That sounds like a horrible class trip."
- Night Ninja: (After Owlette stops a sticky splat from hitting a museum artifact) "How could you? It was going to be so awesome!"
- Catboy: "Well, it's heading back home."
- Night Ninja: "Why, when it could be covered in splat glory?"
- Night Ninja: (To his Ninjalino) "Am I flying with enough ancient ninja skill?"
- (The Ninjalino gives him a look)
- Night Ninja: "That's the easy question!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.