Flying Factory Out of Control Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 4, Episode 8B "Flying Factory Out of Control".
- Romeo: "What's that for? I already said I just need your help. Keep up."
- Owlette: "Wait. What about your usual helper Robot?"
- Romeo: "That metal head. He won't answer my calls. He's behind it. I know he is! Trying to take over my factory. A robot rebellion! So yes. I need your help."
- Romeo: "Robot. Come back here!"
- Robot: "Oh no!"
- (Romeo chases Robot)
- Catboy: "No. You come back here, Romeo!"
- Romeo: "Hey! Robot, stop!"
- Catboy: "Romeo, you stop. The plans, the tricks, it all ends now."
- Robot: "I wanted Fly Bot party lights and fancy clouds. But I could not find the Flying Factory party settings."
- All: "Whoa."
- Robot: "Then I came down here to make you... a cake. Happy birthday, Master. I put it in the oven earlier."
- Catboy: "Wait. It's your birthday?"
- Romeo: "Don't worry. No one celebrates it. Well, until now. Sorry Robot."
- Gekko: "We're sorry too."
- Catboy: "We thought it was an evil plan. Not a birthday party gone wrong."
- Gekko: "Romeo. We need your help."
- Owlette: "And since it's your birthday, this night should be all about you."
- Romeo: "Every night's already about me. How is this one different?"
- Catboy: "We'll follow your genius plan."
- Gekko: "Because we trust you. And it's your birthday."
- Romeo: "Finally. Everyone doing what I say. Happy birthday me."
- Romeo: "Excellent!"
- Catboy: "Mission complete. I'm ready to be picked up, PJs."
- Catboy: "Then let's get this party started. Hit it, Robette."
- Robot: "PJ Masks all shout hooray!"
- The PJ Masks: "'Cause in the night, we saved..."
- Romeo: "My birthday!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.