Gekko's Nice Ice Plan Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 12B "Gekko's Nice Ice Plan".
- Gekko: (v.o) “Gekko’s Nice Ice Plan”.
- Connor: "Huh? What's this? Ice! But it's the middle of summer!"
- Amaya: "Icicles!"
- Greg: "That was awesome!"
- Amaya: (Gasp) "There's ice all over the place!"
- Gekko: "What about the Gek..."
- Owlette: "Let's take the Owl-Glider; we can check everything up from above."
- Catboy: "Good thinking, Owlette."
- Gekko: "But the Gekko-mobile could... no, they're probably right."
- Catboy: "Come on, Gekko, let's go save the day."
- Owlette: "What was that? Owl Eyes! Look over there, Romeo's lab!"
- Romeo: "Weeeeee, this is so much fun!"
- Catboy: "I knew Romeo was behind this."
- Gekko: "What's that on the front?"
- Catboy: "That looks like an ice machine. Go after him, Owlette!"
- Romeo: "A-ha! I wondered how long it would be before you PJ Do Gooders showed up."
- Catboy: "What are you up to, Romeo?"
- Romeo: "Isn’t it obvious? I'm making the city into an icy roller coaster with my new Lab-Toboggan. My Laboggan!"
- Owlette: "Super Owlette Muscles! Wait, I don't have super strength!"
- Owlette: "Uh-oh! F-f-fluttering f-f-frozen f-f-feathers!
- Catboy: "Nice work, Gekko, that plan was the cat's whiskers."
- Owlette: "Yeah, we're really sorry we didn't listen to you before."
- Gekko: "No, it's my fault. When I have a good idea, I need to stick up for it."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.