"Gekko's Special Rock" (also known as "Gluglu décroche la lune" in French) is the second segment of the 26th Season 1 episode of PJ Masks.
Luna Girl steals Gekko's special rock and uses it to power up her magnet.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Gekko's Special Rock":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- This episode's moral is to not be selfish and put what's really important before what you want.
- This episode, along with "Slow Down, Catboy", serves as the Season 1 finale.
- Along with its sister episode, it is also the only episode to premiere in 2017.
- This episode likely takes place after the events of the episode "Gekko and the Rock of All Power" since Amaya asks why they're going back to the museum after seeing the "Rock of All Power" the day before.
- This episode is the last episode of Season 1 focusing on Gekko, as well as the last episode of Season 1 to feature Luna Girl as the primary villain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.