Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 13A "Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem".
- Greg: "How am I gonna build a whole solar system in one day? I still have to make eight planets, plus the Sun! I'm light years from finishing!"
- Amaya: "You'll get it done, Greg. If you focus on one part at a time, instead of everything at once, your project will be done before you know it."
- Robot: "Master, you have guests."
- Romeo: "Ah-ha, the PJ Masks! Looking for a telescope, by chance?"
- Gekko: "Why'd you take it, Romeo?"
- Romeo: "Isn't it obvious? I need it for my Space Laser!"
- Catboy: "Space Laser? Cool!"
- Gekko: "Huh?"
- Catboy: "I mean, uh, what are you up to?"
- Romeo: "I'm going to carve a picture of my face on the moon."
- Catboy + Gekko + Owlette: "On the moon?"
- Romeo: "I think I'll go with this side. Pretty handsome, eh?"
- Robot: "Affirmative."
- Romeo: "When I take over the world, everyone will finally know what I look like."
- Robot: "Once you learn to aim the laser."
- Romeo: "Well, I'm working on it!"
- Romeo: "Oops, did I make a mess? Can't keep up with the pace, eh, PJ Pests?"
- Gekko: "His lab can leap?"
- Romeo: "Didn't expect that, did you? I always love a surprise getaway."
- Gekko: "How will we stop him now? The Gekko-mobile can't fly."
- Catboy: "But it can stick to buildings. We can still go after him."
- Gekko: "Of course, hold on!"
- Gekko: "Luna Girl? What's she doing here?"
- Luna Girl: "A little moth told me all about Romeo's plans. No one messes with my moon. Blindfold attack!"
- Gekko: "They're surrounding us. I can't see!"
- Owlette: "Drive us out of here, Gekko."
- Gekko: "We'll never get the telescope back now. Not with the Space Laser, Robot, Romeo, Luna Girl, and her moths against us. It's too much!"
- Catboy: "Whoa! We almost crashed into our own headquarters!"
- Gekko: "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. If I hadn't been so worried about how to deal with everything all at once, I could have helped."
- Owlette: "And you will help. Just remember: you can always solve a big problem a little bit at a time."
- Catboy: "And Romeo is one big problem!"
- Romeo: "That should do it. A little to the left, and I'll be ready to start blasting the moon."
- Robot: "I am so excited, Master."
- Romeo: "I've got a leaping lab and a Robot! There's no way you Pee-Wee Masks can stop me! You're outmatched!"
- Gekko: "You're right. Distracting you was just part one of my plan. Part two is my backup!"
- Catboy: "Didn't expect this, did you?"
- Romeo: "You're working with Luna Girl?"
- Gekko: "She wants to stop you as much as we do."
- Luna Girl: "Leave the moon alone, Romeo! It's mine!"
- Romeo: "Never!"
- Gekko: "It's over, Romeo! The telescope can't help you now. We took you down, one step at a time."
- Romeo: "I still have my Space Laser."
- Owlette: "Hey, Luna Girl! We worked pretty well together. Wanna join the team?"
- Luna Girl: "That was fun, but we're out of here. So long, PJ Meatheads!"
- Connor: "Wow, what a cool light show!"
- Amaya: "It's out of this world."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.