Gekko and the Missing Gekko-Mobile Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 10B "Gekko and the Missing Gekko-Mobile".
- Connor: (Laughs) "Greg, you keep losing things today!"
- Amaya: "You'd lose your ears if they were not stuck on."
- Greg: (Touches his ears) "I don't keep losing things."
- Catboy: "Let's follow that smell!"
- Gekko: "I'll park the Gekko-mobile and look, too."
- Owlette: "Okay, Gekko, but just remember where you leave it."
- Gekko: "Ha, ha. I won't lose a whole vehicle. Lose the Gekko-mobile? No way."
- Gekko: "Slithering serpents... All that for a boiled egg?"
- Romeo: "Not boiled, spoiled!"
- Gekko: "Ahh! Gotta hide before Romeo makes my Gekko-mobile into breakfast!"
- Romeo: "Poor PJ Masks! Can't handle a little eggy odor?"
- Owlette: (After spotting the Gekko-mobile) "Found it! But is it ever stinky!"
- Catboy: "But not as stinky as the city will be if Romeo smashes that dinosaur egg. Okay, PJ Masks, we need to stop Romeo before it's too late."
- Gekko: "Now that we have the Gekko-mobile back, we'll show Romeo just what it can do."
- Teacher: "Okay, who wants to break the first egg? Anyone?"
- Greg: "I'll do it! I just hope it's not a stinky one."
- Connor, Amaya, and Greg: "Phew!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.