Halloween Tricksters Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 19 "Halloween Tricksters".
- Cameron: "I'm Captain Cameron, interplanetary hero from outer space!"
- Cameron: "Did you guys see that? I got us out with my interplanetary space muscles. Captain Cameron!"
- Kids: "Yay!"
- Cameron's sister: "Thanks, Cameron."
- Night Ninja: "I just love Halloween. Are we having fun yet?"
- Night Ninja: "Sounds like your friends are in trouble. Better go save them. Chop chop!"
- Luna Girl : "I don't do trick or treat. I trick and take!"
- Luna Girl: "The PJ Masks? But I got rid of them!"
- Night Ninja: "My entire Halloween scheme's falling apart."
- Luna Girl: "Don't be so dramatic. We need a plan of attack."
- Kevin: "Oh goody bags, goody bags. I hid you with my hot dogs!"
- Rip: "That doesn't even rhyme!"
- Gekko: "So where do you keep your hot dogs?"
- Kevin: "In the shed."
- Owlette: "Dog pile."
- Night Ninja: "We managed to keep those pesky PJs running in circles, thanks to my brilliant plan."
- Luna Girl: "What do you mean your plan? It was all my idea!"
- Kevin: "What about us, and my awesome hot dog rhyme? Oh goody bags, oh goody bags!"
- Luna Girl + Night Ninja: "It doesn't rhyme!"
- Night Ninja: "Voila! Ten for me and two for each of you. Fair and square."
- Luna Girl: "Where'd you learn to count?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.