This article features notable quotes from Season 4, Episode 18B "Lost in Space".
- Romeo: "Pesky PJ do-gooders. Why can't they let me win just once?"
- Robot: "Because they are heroes, Master."
- Romeo: "I need a new plan. One so bad it will make all other plans look like cuddles from a cute kitten."
- Romeo: "What are you doing here? Did I call the hero helpline?"
- Owlette: "Romeo, we're sorry we blasted you into space."
- Robot: "Deep, deep space."
- Gekko: "We'll do everything we can to get you back to Earth."
- Romeo: "You think a few feathers could cause this much damage? It was my genius that did this! I'm so clever I even defeated myself." (Sighs)
- Owlette: "But, how?"
- Romeo: "I boosted the brain power of the factory's main computer to think of a plot against you. I just gave it a teeny, weeny bit too much brain power; the machine took over!"
- Gekko: "We'll help get things under control."
- Romeo: "Pfft. I've got this."
- Robot: "But master, the PJ Masks always save the day."
- Romeo: "The day I need help from the pajama kids will be the day I hang up my scientist coat."
- Romeo: "This is your fault; if you weren't so hard to defeat, I wouldn't have had to superpower my computer."
- Owlette: "You've gotta stop seeing us as enemies and work with us."
- Gekko: "That's the only way we can defeat Mabel... together."