"Luna and the Wolfies" is the second segment of the 26th Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
Luna Girl works with the Wolfy Kids to distract the PJ Masks while she steals the museum.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Luna and the Wolfies":
The episode begins with Connor, Amaya, and Greg looking at one of the museum’s posters advertising moon treasures. Assuming that Luna Girl will target them, Amaya proclaims that she is always prepared, and that she already has a plan made, even before Luna Girl has done anything, and even though villains can be sometimes unpredictable. That night, the PJ Picture Player confirms the villainess stealing the artifacts. The PJ Masks take the Owl-Glider over while they review Owlette’s plan.
The plan goes as expected once the team enters the exhibit. Owlette blows Luna Girl away, Gekko deflects the Luna Magnet’s rays toward her, and Catboy grabs the magnet falling out of her hands as she is knocked off her Luna Board. However, they do not notice that she had a backup moon crystal with her. She encases herself in a moon bubble with it and knocks the team down, knocking the magnet out of Catboy’s grasp.
The moths catch the Luna Magnet, and they and Luna Girl leave the building. Owlette quickly claims that she was expecting Luna Girl to make that certain move and criticizes Catboy’s inability to plan ahead and hold on tighter to the magnet. She declares that the exhibit is saved, and the team returns to HQ to celebrate. She ignores the fact of how Luna Girl was able to create a bubble without her magnet.
In town, Kevin bumps into Luna Girl flying in while he and the other Wolfies are playing Leap Wolf. When they see her get back on her Luna Board and hear her mention that she has a Lunar Fortress, they believe that she is the moon queen and ask her to take them to the moon. She starts refusing their request, but gets an idea. She claims that she will take them to the moon if they get her some cool things not from the museum, but from the park using her magnet. She takes the moon crystal out of the object and throws it to them.
A few moments later, the Wolfies are deciding which object to take from the playground, which results in them flinging themselves out of the perimeter with the Luna Magnet. The PJ Picture Player senses the activity, making the PJ Masks confused of how the villains were able to get the magnet; Owlette comes up with another plan, though. They arrive at the location and chase the Woflies back inside the playground. They use the magnet to throw Gekko at the swings; he swings around until he is sent flying into the merry-go-round, which then sends him crashing to the fence.
Catboy runs over to grab the Luna Magnet, but is knocked over to the merry-go-round when Kevin pushes himself with the magnet’s rays; he lands on top of Gekko after Rip stops the equipment. Owlette reminds him not to rush into things and think of a plan instead, which she already did. She begins flying over to the Wolfies, avoiding Kevin as she expected them to perform the same trick. However, after he lands, Howler and Rip decide to join in on the fun, and the Wolfies use the magnet to leap around.
PJ Robot sends the Owl-Glider over to the team’s location, and they follow the group of villains from behind. Still claiming that she expected these actions, Owlette pulls up next to them, opens the windshield, and claims that the team is going to the moon to get a better look of where they are since they “lost” them. Upon hearing this information, the Wolfies use the magnet to hitch a ride on the aircraft. The team is about to head back to HQ to take care of them, though it proves difficult when they start swinging around to go to the moon.
The team suddenly remembers the Wolfies saying that Luna Girl gave them her Luna Magnet. PJ Robot pulls up the museum, revealing the reason why: Luna Girl planned to distract the team with the Wolfies long enough for her to think about what she wants to steal with her backup moon crystal - the museum. Owlette admits she never planned for this, and thus finally learns the hard way that she can’t plan for everything. However, the team can still come up with a plan together; that being said, Owlette asks what her friends’ plans are.
Catboy and Gekko exit the Owl-Glider as soon as everyone arrives at the museum. While Catboy pushes the moths away with his Super Cat Speed, Gekko tries to break the moon bubble with his Super Gekko Muscles, although it is impenetrable. Owlette admits that Luna Girl had outsmarted everyone and claims defeat. The villainess confirms this, but when she also shares that she never wanted to take the Wolfies to the moon in the first place, the Owl-Glider flies up to reveal the group, who are angry at her after learning from this information that they have been tricked.
The group of villains knock Luna Girl off her Luna Board with the Luna Magnet’s rays. The moths save her, then proceed to take care of them, only for them and Owlette to stop them by using their Super Sonic Howl and Owl Wing Wind together. The strength of the combined powers causes the moon bubble to weaken. Gekko breaks it, and while he catches the Wolfies, Owlette grabs the Luna Magnet and the moon crystal that was knocked out of Luna Girl’s hands by the force.
The PJ Masks and the Wolfies regroup, and Owlette commends everyone on their great ideas and their ability to help out. Luna Girl swipes her belongings away from her and makes her escape. The Wolfies thank Owlette for saving them and plan to repay her. However, when she mentions not causing any more trouble, they laugh and run off. Nevertheless, the PJ Masks proclaim their signature victory phrase.
- Don’t plan for something you didn’t expect to happen.
- You can't plan for everything.
- This episode, along with “Easter Wolfies," serves as the Season 2 finale.
- This episode is the last episode of Season 2 focusing on Owlette, as well as the last episode of Season 2 to feature Luna Girl, her Moths and the Wolfy Kids as the primary villains.
- This is the second time the PJ Masks, Rip and Howler work together.
- This is the third time the PJ Masks and Kevin work together.
- The first was in "The Good Wolfy," and the second was in "Romeocoaster."
- This is the first time Luna Girl gives her Luna Magnet to a villain.
- However, she does it to trick the Wolfy Kids.
- Luna Girl introduces her backup moon crystal.
- The episode reveals that the backup moon crystal is the third moon crystal.
- Kevin moves his bangs for the first time.
- The Wolfies don't know Luna Girl, thus allowing her to trick them into thinking she's the queen of the moon. So most likely, this episode is set before the episodes "Halloween Tricksters," "The Lizard Theft," and "Romeocoaster," in which Luna and the Wolfies already met.
- On Netflix, this could be evident as this episode along with "Easter Wolfies" is listed to chronologically take place after the events of "The Wolfy Kids" and "Wolf-O-Saurus," and before the events of "Halloween Tricksters," "The Lizard Theft," and "Romeocoaster."
- PJ Robot drives the Owl-Glider for the first time.
- In one scene, Catboy's symbol at his chest becomes black.