Luna and the Wolfies Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 26B "Luna and the Wolfies".
- Amaya: "Then you're lucky I'm here, 'cause I've always got a plan. I've got one right now."
- Greg: "Wait, are you saying you've already figured out how to defeat Luna Girl before she's even done anything?"
- Amaya: "Yep."
- Luna Girl: "Now, what to take first? Eeny, meeny, moony moth."
- Luna Girl: "Moon marbles, got 'em. Gold full moon, tacky. What to take?"
- Catboy: "How about nothing?"
- Howler: "Watch it. We're playing leap wolf here."
- Luna Girl: "Have you furry fools any idea who you're dealing with?"
- Kevin: "Are you the queen of the moon?"
- Luna Girl: "Well, I do have a palace up there."
- The Wolfy Kids: (Bowing low to the ground) "Moon queen, moon queen, take us to the moon, o' moon queen!"
- Luna Girl: "You've got to be joking."
- Kevin: "Whoa! Moon Queen will be so pleased!"
- Gekko: "You call Luna Girl Moon Queen?! You really do have fur in between your ears!"
- Luna Girl: "Don't be too hard on yourself. I outsmart everyone today, like those silly Wolfy Kids. As if I ever take them to the moon."
- Owlette: "You mean... these silly Wolfy Kids?"
- Rip: "Hey, who you're calling 'silly'?"
- Catboy: "Even the Wolfies helped. Kinda."
- Howler: "How can we ever thank you, oh pajama princess?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.