"Mad With Moon Power" (also known as "Apophis et le pouvoir lunaire" in French) is the second segment of the 23rd Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
The PJ Masks think Luna and Motsuki are causing moon trouble, but it's Pharaoh Boy.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Mad With Moon Power":
Pharaoh Boy is in the museum, where he finds a papyrus scroll that depicts the moon and his sphinx statue. With the spell on it, he shrinks the sphinx and makes it levitate so he can ride it through the sky. The flying Sphinx takes Pharaoh Boy into space towards the moon. On their way there, they are spotted by Newton Star. On the moon, Motsuki and Luna Girl are discussing their next plan. Motsuki teleports them both to Earth. They thus fail to notice how Pharaoh Boy arrives at the Lunar Fortress. Pharaoh Boy claims the fortress as his own. When Newton follows him there, Pharaoh Boy imprisons him.
The following day, the PJs go to the library to meet up with Newton, and are surprised to see he is not there. They learn from the librarian the Newton is late with returning a book about the moon, which tips off the PJs something is seriously wrong. They suspect Luna Girl and Motsuki are behind this, and decide to investigate it that night.
That night, in HQ, PJ Robot is unable to locate Newton. The PJs split up to search. On the moon, Newton tries to contact the PJs, but his prison is jamming the signal. Pharaoh Boy meanwhile begins to search for treasures he can steal with the fortress’ Lunar Magnet. His first target is the Owl-Glider. Owlette is able to escape as the magnet drags the Glider to the moon. Naturally, she suspects Luna Girl and Motsuki, but Gekko points out the two villains are in the city at the moment.
The PJs interrogate the two girls, but they deny having done anything to Newton or the Owl-Glider. Then the Cat-Car and the Gekko-mobile are also stolen. For a moment Owlette is willing to believe Luna Girl is innocent, but she changes her mind again when Luna and Motsuki try to flee. By using his asteroids to relay his message, Newton is finally able to contact the PJ Masks with the Listening Stone. The message reaches the PJs just as Pharaoh Boy begins to drag the Museum up to the moon. The PJs, Luna and Motsuki are able to climb into the museum before it is lifted into the sky. Inside, they find the papyrus, with which Owlette hopes to figure out a way to stop Pharaoh Boy.
Catboy and Owlette put on their spacesuits, and Motsuki teleports them to the Lunar Fortress. With another spell from the papyrus, Owlette makes the Sphinx statue fly back to Earth. Catboy jumps on the sphinx as it leaves the moon, and uses his cat stripes to drag Pharaoh Boy along. With Pharaoh Boy gone, the magnet stops working and the museum falls back to Earth. Gekko is able to safely catch it. Motsuki frees Newton and teleports him, Owlette, and the stolen vehicles back to Earth. Along with Newton, Luna and Motsuki, the PJs shout their victory cry.
- Don't believe anything that's not true.
- Newton, Luna, and Motsuki meet Pharaoh Boy for the first time.
- It is unknown how Pharaoh Boy can breathe in space without any powers.
- Luna Girl says "PJ Masks, all shout hooray!" for the first time.
- This is the first episode to not show Newton Star in his daytime identity.
- It is unknown how the Sphinx managed to grow big again at the end of the episode.
- This is the fourth time where Motsuki works with the PJ Masks.
- This is the second time Luna Girl never appears with her Luna Magnet.
- Pharaoh Boy enters the Lunar Fortress for the first time.
- Motsuki enters the Museum for the first time.
- Pharaoh Boy gets a new nickname: Mask Boy.
- This is the second time the PJ Masks (aside from Gekko and PJ Robot) go to the moon without the PJ Rocket.
- This is the last episode of Season 4 that features Luna Girl and Motsuki as the primary villains.