"Magnet in the Moat" (also known as "Sorceline et l'aimant Lune perdu" in French) is the first segment of the 15th Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
Luna and Motsuki drop Luna's magnet in the moat, and are silly enough to accept Octobella's help getting it.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Magnet in the Moat":
The episode begins with a moth giving Luna Girl and Motsuki’s letter asking for help to Connor, Amaya, and Greg. Amaya throws it away, assuming that it’s a trap, but they decide to find out what’s wrong. They spot the girls outside HQ on the PJ Picture Player that night quarreling about using a stolen tool to retrieve something that they’ve lost.
As the PJ Masks come out, Luna Girl and Motsuki inform them about each other losing the Luna Magnet in the moat. Although the team doesn’t want to get involved, they agree to help since the magnet means everything to Luna Girl, and they can’t let Octobella get it. Gekko tells the girls to come with him in the Gekko-mobile, and they do so while arguing.
As Luna Girl and Motsuki’s complaining continues during the search for the Luna Magnet, the group arrives at Octobella’s place where she suddenly appears and introduces herself and Percival. Gekko drives back to the surface, although she follows, hearing about the lost magnet and seeing Motsuki’s crystal. She informs Luna Girl and Motsuki about how the team didn’t let her be their friend, so she’s offering to be their friend instead and to help find the magnet. Despite the team’s warning not to trust her, the girls accept.
Octobella gives Luna Girl and Motsuki the ability to breathe underwater, and the three girls swim down. The team attempts to follow them, but she breaks the Gekko-Mobile’s steering with her Crystal Current, forcing them to return to the surface so PJ Robot can repair it. Octobella takes the girls to her crystal garden, where she reveals that she grabbed the magnet as soon as it entered the moat. She traps them in her lair and drains Motsuki’s crystal power into it, then inserts a moat crystal to turn it into a moat moon magnet.
However, when Octobella tests the magnet’s powers out, the beam bounces around, forcing her and Percival to take cover until it hits the magnet towards the latter. She demands him to give it to her, but tired of her teasing throughout the night, he zaps her in retaliation and leaves. She goes after him, leaving Luna Girl and a weakened Motsuki to realize in their chagrin that the team was right about not trusting her.
Percival surfaces and attacks the team just as the Gekko-Mobile is fixed. As they take cover, Octobella briefly surfaces as well and begs them to stop him, explaining that he sometimes reacts like what he’s doing now because she teases him. While Catboy and Owlette go after Percival heading into town, Gekko swims down to her lair to free Luna Girl and Motsuki. They then catch up with the others as the chaos continues with Percival grabbing the museum.
Luna Girl and Motsuki admit their fault in not asking for the team’s help, so they offer to help them if they can do the same thing with them. Working together, the group splits up and confuses Percival, making him let go of the museum, until Owlette blows him in the trash can. Gekko grabs the magnet, takes the moat crystal out, and returns it to Luna Girl, who then returns Motsuki’s crystal power. Percival returns to the moat, where Octobella teases him again, and he unleashes a Snappy Snap ray at her, although she avoids it.
Octobella and Percival swim back underwater, Luna Girl and Motsuki thank the PJ Masks for their help, and everyone proclaims the signature victory phrase.
- Don't be afraid to ask someone for help with something.
- This episode, along with "Motsuki Bugs Out," is the final episode to air in 2020.
- Luna and Motsuki meet Octobella and Percival for the first time.
- Luna and Motsuki go underwater and enter Octobella's crystal garden for the first time.
- Motsuki says "PJ Masks, all shout hooray!" for the first time.
- Luna and Motsuki are the first villains to ride in the new Gekko-mobile.
- Octobella introduces her water breathing crystals when she used them on Luna and Motsuki.
- This is the first time Percival turns on Octobella, as well as the first time the latter is shown teasing the former, almost similar to how Night Ninja always teases his Ninjalinos.
- This is the tenth time where Luna works with the PJ Masks.
- This is the third time where Motsuki works with the PJ Masks, as well as the first time she does so exclusively in her current form.
- The previous two times were in "Glowy Moths" (in her previous form) and "Heroes of the Sky" (in both forms).
- Percival is the fourth villain (as well as the first sidekick) to use Luna's magnet.
- Luna says "Time to be a hero!" for the second time.
- The first time was in "Best Friends Forever."
- Motsuki joins in the PJ Masks' victory chant for the third time.
- The previous two times were in "Heroes of the Sky" and "Motsuki's Missing Sister."
- Luna Girl joins in the PJ Masks' victory chant for the fifth time.
- The previous four times were in "Owlette's Luna Trouble," "Best Friends Forever," "Heroes of the Sky" and "Motsuki's Missing Sister."
- Motsuki gets a new nickname: Crystal Girl.
- PJ Robot meets Percival for the first time.