"Magnet in the Moat" is the first segment of the 15th Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
Luna and Motsuki drop Luna's magnet in the moat, and are silly enough to accept Octobella's help getting it.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Magnet in the Moat":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Don't be afraid to ask someone for help with something.
- This episode, along with "Motsuki Bugs Out," is the final episode to air in 2020.
- Luna and Motsuki meet Octobella and Percival for the first time.
- Luna and Motsuki go underwater and enter Octobella's crystal garden for the first time.
- Motsuki says "PJ Masks, all shout hooray!" for the first time.
- Luna and Motsuki are the first villains to ride in the new Gekko-mobile.
- Octobella introduces her water breathing crystals when she used them on Luna and Motsuki.
- This is the first time Percival turns on Octobella, as well as the first time the latter is shown teasing the former, almost similar to how Night Ninja always teases his Ninjalinos.
- This is the tenth time where Luna works with the PJ Masks.
- This is the third time where Motsuki works with the PJ Masks, as well as the first time she does so exclusively in her current form.
- The previous two times were in "Glowy Moths" (in her previous form) and "Heroes of the Sky" (in both forms).
- Percival is the fourth villain (as well as the first sidekick) to use Luna's magnet.
- Luna says "Time to be a hero!" for the second time.
- The first time was in "Best Friends Forever."
- Motsuki joins in the PJ Masks' victory chant for the third time.
- The previous two times were in "Heroes of the Sky" and "Motsuki's Missing Sister."
- Luna Girl joins in the PJ Masks' victory chant for the fifth time.
- The previous four times were in "Owlette's Luna Trouble," "Best Friends Forever," "Heroes of the Sky" and "Motsuki's Missing Sister."
- Motsuki gets a new nickname: Crystal Girl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.