"Master of the Moat" (also known as "Gluglu et le cristal d'étoile" in French) is the first segment of the 26th Season 3 episode of PJ Masks.
Romeo tricks Gekko into thinking a special crystal will make him Master of the Moat.
Gluglu is trapped by Romeo to capture a special crystal with floating powers in the pool, a crystal that could make Romeo the master of heaven.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Master of the Moat":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Don't get tricked.
- Be a hero anywhere.
- This episode, along with "PJ Robot Vs Romeo", serves as the Season 3 finale.
- This is the fifth underwater-themed episode of PJ Masks.
- Robot says the first part of the victory chant for the first time, much to Romeo's chagrin: "PJ Masks, all shout 'hooray'!".
- The PJ Masks save Romeo for the fifth time.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Sky Crystal.
- "Gekko Everywhere" is mentioned when Owlette showed Gekko the video of him with the Teleporting Crystal going from the top of HQ to the recycle bin.
- This is the twelfth episode with crystals.
- The Sky Crystal's fate is unknown, though it most likely fell back to the moat where it came from after it floated away for a while.
- It is revealed that the hideout in the moat is located under the city.
- This episode is the last episode of Season 3 focusing on Gekko.
- While not really an error, the original summary for the episode basically spoils the Sky Crystal's true purpose: "Romeo captures a special crystal and becomes Master of the Sky".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.