Master of the Moat Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 3, Episode 26A "Master of the Moat".
- Owlette: "Need some wings?"
- Gekko: "How can I save the day if I need saving?"
- Owlette: "Don't worry about it."
- Robot: "Master, what if the crystal's inside the rocks?"
- Robot: "I got it, Master."
- Romeo: "Thanks to you, it'll give me enough floating powers in the sky!"
- Romeo: "Perfect! Magic meets science meets villain genius. And now, I can finally master the sky."
- Romeo: "Take these silly boots off me now!"
- Romeo: "Say hello to my, uh, Super Floaty Beam."
- Gekko: "That's its name? Seriously?"
- Romeo: "Ugh, it's hard giving everything a catchy evil name, ok?"
- Romeo: "Why try to take over the world when I can create my very own in the clouds?"
- Romeo: "I think I'll turn this into the Hovering Museum of Romeo."
- Robot: "Master, your boots!"
- Robot: "He did save you, Master."