"May the Best Power Win" is the first segment of the 11th episode in Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
Romeo uses his new Spy-Bot to learn about the PJ Masks' new powers, and uses this information to create an All-In-One Power Belt for Robot specifically to counter these new powers.
The following characters appeared in the episode "May the Best Power Win":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Don’t brag about your powers and don't be overconfident.
- Romeo becomes the second villain to narrate an episode title.
- The PJ Masks got their new powers from the crystal from "PJ Power Up."
- Catboy claims that this is the first time they use their new powers against Romeo, which means this episode is chronologically set before "Wacky Floats."
- It is revealed that there is a Romeo symbol like Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko's.
- This is the first episode where the PJ Masks defeat Romeo, but he comes back in the same night.
- This is the second time the Ball Cage appears in the series.
- Romeo introduces his All-In-One Power Belt and his Spy Bot.
- This episode's title might be a reference to the expression: "May the best man win."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.