May the Best Power Win Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 11A "May the Best Power Win".
- Catboy: "Wow, I can just feel those Cat Stripes waiting to fly out!"
- (PJ Robot touches Catboy's stripes and cat ears, then he tickles Owlette's wings and cape)
- Owlette: (Laughs) "PJ Robot, that tickles!"
- (PJ Robot then measures Gekko's tail)
- Gekko: "Don't worry, PJ Robot, we've got this!"
- Catboy: "You helped us get the powers from the crystal, but now it's up to us! Super Cat Stripes! Cool, huh?"
- Owlette: "Super Owl Feathers! Bull's eye, that's what I call a new power! Let's hear it for the--"
- Gekko: "Super Lizard Shields! Who's the coolest? That was pretty sweet!"
- Romeo: "Well, if it isn't the PJ Pests."
- Owlette: "Romeo, what are you up to?"
- Romeo: "Nothing good and everything bad."
- Owlette: "Oh yeah, you better watch out! We've got new-"
- Romeo: "Fancy feathers, kitty stripes, and a few extra lizard scales?"
- Owlette: "I was going to say powers. How come you know exactly what they are?"
- Catboy: "We haven't used them on you, not yet."
- Romeo: "We nighttime villains have a way of knowing things."
- Catboy: "What can I say? My Stripes are awesome!"
- Owlette: "Huh, it was the feathers."
- Gekko: "Nah, one look at my shield had him running!"
- Robot: "Master, did you see what those new powers can do?"
- Romeo: "Saw it clear as day, I mean clear as night."
- Owlette: "I can't believe it. Romeo won!"
- Romeo: "Oh, what was that?"
- Robot: "Don't worry, Master. I recorded it with my on board belt microphone." (Plays recording of Owlette saying "Romeo won!")
- Romeo: "Ah, music to my ears. You may call me Romeo the Great!"
- Catboy: (Groans) "What are you going to do now?"
- Romeo: "I haven't thought of that yet. I'll um..." (Robot starts to repeat the recording of Owlette saying "Romeo won!" over and over again) "I'll play my 'Romeo Victory Rap' all over the radio. I'll put up flags with my face on them. I'll um... make a gazillion lab coats so everyone will look like me. A bunch of stuff."