FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • it is me Isobelle

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Yoyo, could you please delete the sockpuppet user's spam comments in season 3 page?

      Loading editor
  • on Austrian Youtube there is a 3 minute sneak peak and i'll do the summary off that 3 minute video

    The clip starts with

    Catboy and Owlette in the owl glider chasing Luna Girl away from HQ when she was trying too get the moon crystal. Along with Armadylan and PJ Robot chasing Romeo and Night Ninja away from Mystery Mountain. leaving An yu and Gekko chasing away the Wolfies from taking the Playground equipment. 

    Then after the villains are defeated they don't give up. they come back with more inventions more splat and most scary more villain power.

      Loading editor
    MagicalGem98
    MagicalGem98 closed this thread because:
    Sock puppet message; don’t worry: the account has been taken care of already.
    05:30, October 2, 2019
  • Hey, YoyoTeam2007, it's me.

    I've read your summary in the history pages of Wolfy Powers and Do The Gekko, saying that despite being uploaded onto YouTube, we still need to wait for the official airdate of the episodes on TV.

    I've talked about this briefly with GhoulGirls90, as he asked me about this, and this came up into my mind. Would it be possible if we can list the episodes' upload as a trivia bullet point? Maybe say something like: "The episodes have been first confirmed through an upload on YouTube before the announcement of their official airdates," or something like that? This is just a suggestion, so I'm just wondering.

      Loading editor
    • MagicalGem98 wrote:
      Hey, YoyoTeam2007, it's me.

      I've read your summary in the history pages of Wolfy Powers and Do The Gekko, saying that despite being uploaded onto YouTube, we still need to wait for the official airdate of the episodes on TV.

      I've talked about this briefly with GhoulGirls90, as he asked me about this, and this came up into my mind. Would it be possible if we can list the episodes' upload as a trivia bullet point? Maybe say something like: "The episodes have been first confirmed through an upload on YouTube before the announcement of their official airdates," or something like that? This is just a suggestion, so I'm just wondering.

      Ok, since there were other episodes such as Flight of The Ninja and Romeocoaster that went through the same process, I guess we can add a trivia point about the episode's confirmation.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey, YoyoTeam2007,

    A user messaged me about the Evil Lizard page, which, honestly, I didn't think about when we merged Night Panther, Dark Owl, and Captain Smarty Pants's pages together with Catboy, Owlette, and Romeo's pages, respectively.

    I just wanted to ask you, are we still keeping the Evil Lizard page as it is, or do you think we should do something else with it, knowing how Gekko was never hit with the Opposite Ray, therefore not knowing what his appearance is (although we can presume that he has the same powers)?

      Loading editor
    • MagicalGem98 wrote: Hey, YoyoTeam2007,

      A user messaged me about the Evil Lizard page, which, honestly, I didn't think about when we merged Night Panther, Dark Owl, and Captain Smarty Pants's pages together with Catboy, Owlette, and Romeo's pages, respectively.

      I just wanted to ask you, are we still keeping the Evil Lizard page as it is, or do you think we should do something else with it, knowing how Gekko was never hit with the Opposite Ray, therefore not knowing what his appearance is (although we can presume that he has the same powers)?

      I suggest we can merge the Evil Lizard page to Gekko's page, just like we did with merging Night Panther/Tigre Noir, Dark Owl/Merlette and Captain Smarty Pants' pages with their hero and villain counterparts.

        Loading editor
    • That could be a good idea but Evil lizard's appearance is unknown

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Two of Lioners’ sockpuppets are attacking us! Block them now! I repeat, block them now!

      Loading editor
    MagicalGem98
    MagicalGem98 closed this thread because:
    Taken care of.
    20:13, September 13, 2019
  • Um Yoyo I dont think disney wiki has a reference of confirming the voice actors you put at Motsuki and An Yu, I think someone must be inserting their names in disney wiki without showing reliable source

      Loading editor
    • GhoulGirls90 wrote: Um Yoyo I dont think disney wiki has a reference of confirming the voice actors you put at Motsuki and An Yu, I think someone must be inserting their names in disney wiki without showing reliable source

      That's true, I'll might find some reliable source for the voice actors eventually.

        Loading editor
    • I see the link you posted in PJ Robot about imdb has revealed his voice actor, see if you could find the source confirming voicers of Howler, Rip and An Yu

        Loading editor
    • Wait a minute - please excuse me for jumping in like this, but I’m not sure if Jean Luis Bonilla really is the voice actor of PJ Robot. I don’t see his name either in the Season 2 or Season 3 ending credits, and I did have a conversation with SirBlaze about the IMDb website before. Just like Wikipedia, it’s not always a reliable source for information. During Season 2's runtime, before they were deleted, we've had a couple of episode pages in here with IMDb as the source, and they turned out to be fake in the end.

      6F5ED165-522F-4153-AA2A-C93A6383C822
      78AE6B4F-33D2-40AB-B62F-3C14696FB296

      I took a screenshot of the voice actors for Season 2, plus one for Season 3 (since voice actors can change). Maybe as a suggestion, if we’re researching the voice actors for the characters that are still left to be determined, we can use that as a guideline. That way, it can help us keep track of the voice actors that are still left to be determined for the characters, and can act as a confirmation that they are in the credits. Don’t know if we’ll have much luck if we do this, but it’s worth a try.

      What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • MagicalGem98 wrote: Wait a minute - please excuse me for jumping in like this, but I’m not sure if Jean Luis Bonilla really is the voice actor of PJ Robot. I don’t see his name either in the Season 2 or Season 3 ending credits, and I did have a conversation with SirBlaze about the IMDb website before. Just like Wikipedia, it’s not always a reliable source for information. During Season 2's runtime, before they were deleted, we've had a couple of episode pages in here with IMDb as the source, and they turned out to be fake in the end.

      6F5ED165-522F-4153-AA2A-C93A6383C822
      78AE6B4F-33D2-40AB-B62F-3C14696FB296

      I took a screenshot of the voice actors for Season 2, plus one for Season 3 (since voice actors can change). Maybe as a suggestion, if we’re researching the voice actors for the characters that are still left to be determined, we can use that as a guideline. That way, it can help us keep track of the voice actors that are still left to be determined for the characters, and can act as a confirmation that they are in the credits. Don’t know if we’ll have much luck if we do this, but it’s worth a try.

      What do you think?

      I think it will be helpful to use the credits to keep track on voice actors.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi

    https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Kanapkuba knows i'm not lioners why don't you believe me i am getting this sorted tomorrow for you it will be end today but for me it is tomorrow

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I am a huge pj masks fan and I'm wondering if I can have admin and I can do something for you in return.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Yoyo I'm just wondering where you get the summary of Moth on the Moon

      Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.