Midnight Snack Attack Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 5, Episode 13A "Midnight Snack Attack".
- Owlette: "Yo-ho-howdy, Pirate Robot!"
- Pirate Robot: "A-harrr, sailors! Feast ye peepers on this treasure map I just found."
- Pirate Robot: "I love a good robot shanty."
- Gekko: "Nice song, but we need to work on your whisking. Whoa!"
- Pirate Robot: "We need to work on those lizard sea legs."
- Owlette: (Giggles)
- Pirate Robot: "Arr. Where do I even start?"
- Owlette: "Doesn't look like he loves it."
- Catboy: "Gekko, Owlette, I'm on my way to save you. As soon as I figure out how to fly this thing. Whoa!"
- Romeo: "I want banana and onion baguettes! Brain food, make it snappy."
- Pirate Robot: "Yes, master." (He gets activated to chop bananas)
- (Gekko and Owlette gasp)
- Owlette: "This is awful! He's losing all his pirate-y passion."
- Gekko: "Romeo's forcing him to cook. That's why he doesn't like it."
- Owlette: "You're right, but I think it might be too late now."
- (Flybot Sally flies around Pirate Robot)
- Owlette: "His circuits have rewired! He's all chef and no pirate."
- Gekko: "We've got to get him back to his old self, but how?”
- Gekko: "Time to be a pirate chef hero!"
- Romeo: "Chef's surprise? What's the surprise?" (Fly Bot 337B opens the dish, revealing Pirate Robot)
- Pirate Robot: "Me!"
- Romeo: "Whoa!"
- Pirate Robot: "Prepare for mutiny! And a cannon ball muffin. Baked 'til it's bouncy."
- Romeo: (Groans) "You dare defy me? I'll reprogram you to butler mode!"
- Pirate Robot: "Not a chance! Taste the wrath of my cutlass!"
- Pirate Robot: "You're not the most graceful gadget, but you'll make a fine first mate."
- (Sally cheers and hugs Pirate Robot)
- Pirate Robot: "Welcome aboard, Fly Bot Sally. Victory feast, me hearties! The secret ingredient is a happy chef."
- Hornswoggle: "And a sprinkle of sea salt!" (Clucks)
- Owlette: "Yo-ho-ho and a whole bunch of yum!"