This article features notable quotes from Season 3, Episode 1 "Moon Madness".
- Luna Girl: "Greetings, PJ Pests! I bet you're wondering what I'm up to, hmm?"
- The PJ Masks: "Luna Girl!"
- Luna Girl: "This is my biggest and bestest plan ever! Oh, and...there's no way you can stop me."
- Luna Girl: "Ah, home sweet home! Well, it will be soon once I get everything working."
- Luna Girl: "You know, I never understood the whole henchman thing, but I gotta admit, I like having you to boss around, so how would you like a new name? Mothina...Motherella...Motsuki!"
- Owlette: "She's taking stuff from the city to put on the moon."
- Gekko: "We have to stop her!"
- Catboy: "But we also have to protect the city. We can't do both at the same time. At least, not together."
- Owlette: "Wait, what do you mean?"
- Catboy: "I think I should stay here to make sure Luna Girl doesn't take anything. Go without me."
- Gekko: "B--but, we're a team!"
- Catboy: "This is one of those times where we have to split up."
- Catboy: "I hope I made the right choice to go it alone, 'cause this isn't gonna be easy. Come on, guys. You gotta shut that moonbeam down. You can do it!"
- Gekko: "This doesn't feel the same without Catboy."
- Owlette: "Yeah, I know, but right now, we've got to see what Luna Girl's up to."
- Catboy: "Gekko, Owlette, you knocked out the moonbeam! Way to go!"
- Luna Girl: "Sorry, Ratboy! They can't talk right now. They're kind of tied up and powerless, but I can hear you...crystal clear!"
- Catboy: "No!"
- Luna Girl: "There's no way one PJ Pest can protect the whole city from my Mega-Magnet. Soon, I'll be able to pull up whatever I want. Over and out...for good!"
- Catboy: "Oh, no! I'm stranded on Earth with no way to help Gekko and Owlette! Oh, Catboy! What have you done?"
- Catboy: "Oh, Catboy! What were you thinking? Maybe I was wrong. Maybe we shouldn't have split up."
- Catboy: "Maybe it wasn't the best idea to go alone."
- Catboy: "Owlette, Gekko, if you can hear me, I'm sorry I failed you."
- Catboy: "I'm sorry about splitting us up. I guess I made a mistake. I just thought it was the best way to protect the city and get Luna Girl."
- Owlette: "It was a tough choice, Catboy."
- Gekko: "Besides, we worked it out...together!"
- Owlette: "That's right! We saved the city and stopped Luna Girl's Mega-Magnet."
- Gekko: "I just hope we never see that Moon Crystal again."
- Catboy: "I'm pretty sure it's gone forever. Great job, team! And that includes you, PJ Robot. You were amazing!"
- Luna Girl: "'Cause in the night we saved the day.' You know this isn't over, right?"
- Luna Girl: "Oh, it's far from over!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.