"Moonbreaker" is the second segment of the 11th episode in Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
When Romeo starts digging on the moon, the PJ Masks enlist Luna Girl's help.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Moonbreaker":
The episode begins with Connor, Amaya, and Greg spotting a glowing object traveling to the moon through the telescope. Once they get to HQ, PJ Robot informs them of a crack there. They prepare to take off, thinking that Luna Girl is responsible, but she is outside. She tells them to take her with them because she can help; she’s the only one who can fix the crack, so she needs her moon crystal. Although they don’t trust her with it, they let her come since she knows the moon, but inform her that they’ll be watching her and claim that they can handle it.
After arriving at the moon, the PJ Masks and Luna Girl approach a deep hole made by Robot, revealing that Romeo was the person blasting off into space by his rocket boosters installed on his lab. He’s having Robot dig up a lunar crystal so he can supercharge his inventions to take over the world, and he’s not stopping until he finds one. However, the digging is causing the crack to spread. Still not trusting Luna Girl with the moon crystal because of what happened last time, the team decides to split up.
Gekko drives over to where the crack is located and tries to pull it back together with his Super Gekko Muscles. Catboy takes care of Romeo, though has a close call when he attempts to throw him into space. Owlette flies down and takes Robot’s shovel away, then uses her Super Owl Feathers to block him from digging any further after he pulls out two more. Romeo grabs her when she flies back up, but Catboy disables the lab’s arm machinery. Catboy and Owlette then return to HQ when they see Luna Girl, whose powers are fading, going over there to stop her from getting the moon crystal.
Romeo briefly comes into contact and informs that he disrupted Owlette’s force field so Robot can resume his search. Through Luna Girl’s confrontation, the team realizes she’s right; they can’t handle the problem on their own, even as they say they can do so. Finally convinced that she can heal the crack on the moon with the crystal, they vote to let her use it. She promises to give it back as soon as they’re finished.
While Catboy distracts Romeo and Owlette pulls Robot out, Luna Girl places the crystal in her Luna Magnet and sets the now-transformed Luna Wand down to power up the Lunar Fortress. The crack heals, and the hole disappears. As for the other crystal, it is now buried, even though Robot had initially found it, but dropped it due to getting hit by the falling debris.
The team and Luna Girl return to HQ where the former commends the latter for repairing the moon. Despite being upset that she can’t keep her moon crystal, she is aware of her promise and is grateful for their help. They apologize for not trusting her, which she doesn’t blame them for because she is a villain. Everyone then takes care of Romeo and Robot when they attempt to steal the available moon crystal. Romeo swears to get his hands on one someday.
Back on Earth, the PJ Masks and Luna Girl thank each other for their help and agree to be enemies again.
- You must put aside your suspicions and trust someone to let them help you with the situation (be trustful).
- Catboy mentions the time Luna Girl trapped the PJ Masks in crystal pods in the "Moonstruck" special episode.
- The PJ Masks Headquarters is revealed to have a doorbell.
- The moon is revealed to have a second crystal.
- This is the fifth time Luna Girl works with the PJ Masks.
- This is the third time Luna Girl works with the PJ Masks to stop Romeo.
- The previous times Luna Girl worked with the PJ Masks were in "Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem" and "Owlette's Luna Trouble."
- Luna Girl becomes the second villain to be in the PJ Masks Headquarters.
- She also becomes the only villain until the short "Minding Motsuki" to be invited inside their HQ.
- This is the third time the PJ Masks say "PJ Masks, we're on our way, into the night to save the day!" in their pajamas. The other two in were "Owlette and the Battling Headquarters" and "Supersonic Owlette."
- This is the first episode where there is no daytime.
- This marks the first time the PJ Masks don't wear their daytime outfits.
- This is the first time Luna is allowed to hold the Moon Crystal.
- Luna Girl is the first villain to ring the PJ Masks’ HQ’s doorbell.