This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 1A "Moonfizzle Balls".
- Greg: "Oh no! This is horrible! They all think they're cows!"
- Catboy: "Lucky for us, we're the PJ Masks. It'd be pretty hard to forget something like that."
- Gekko: "You said it!"
- Owlette: "But where are they coming from?"
- Catboy: "Who cares?" (The Cat-Car swerves around)
- Gekko: (Screams)
- Catboy: "Whoa! Must have one." (Reaches out to grab the glowing ball)
- Owlette: (Flies towards Catboy) "Leave it, Catboy!" (Pulls him away) "Remember what happened in the playground?" (Glowing ball flies away)
- Catboy: "Right, sorry. But they just look so cool."
- Owlette: (Glares at him)
- Owlette: "They're saying 'moon', not 'moo'. Those balls have put everyone into a trance like zombies."
- Luna Girl: "I'll be taking over the world pretty soon."
- Catboy: "We've got to round up those balls before everyone's moonfizzled. If the town's under Luna Girl's control, we'll be way outnumbered."
- Catboy: "They may be dangerous..." (Grabs a tennis racket) "but who says I can't have a little fun?"
- Owlette: "Whoa! Slow down!"
- Gekko: "Too fast, too fast!"
- Catboy: "What's that? I'm too fast? You got that right!"
- Luna Girl: "Uh-oh. Looks like you got both your PJ pals moonfizzled. What a shame."
- Catboy: "Ugh, so slow..."
- Luna Girl: "Ah, this is the life."
- Gekko: "Ugh! I still don't have a rhyme!"
- Catboy: "The town is saved and they'll soon find their way back to bed. The PJ Masks are together once more!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.