Moonstruck: Race to the Moon Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 9A "Moonstruck: Race to the Moon".
- Teacher: "Now, can anyone tell me what this is?"
- Cameron: "Oh, easy! It's the moon, only it's way more orange because it's made of cheese. Nailed it!"
- Amaya: "The moon is so cool! Love it!"
- Connor: "Yeah, you know who else loves it?"
- Greg: "Werewolves? Or is it the Wolfman?"
- Connor: "Luna Girl."
- Greg: "Oh, yeah."
- Gekko: "So that's the harvest moon?"
- Luna Girl: "Ha ha ha! Correction, that's my harvest moon!"
- Catboy: "To HQ!"
- Gekko: "Uh, so we're really doing this, like really?" (Takes a few steps forward) "Really?"
- Catboy: "PJ Robot, in three, two, one, blast off!"
- Catboy: "Okay! PJ Robot, begin transformation! Punch it!"
- Catboy: "Next stop, the moon."
- Owlette: "Let's see what this baby can do."
- Luna Girl: "Oh look, a totem pole rocket ship." (Realizes that it's the PJ Masks) "Wait, what? Oh no, you don't! This is my moment and you are not going to spoil it!"
- Gekko: "I miss home."
- Owlette: "I understand. That's exactly how I felt in my first sleepover."
- Gekko: "Was your first sleepover on the moon? A zillion miles from home?"