This article features notable quotes from Season 4, Episode 9A "Munki-gu".
- An Yu: "Thank you. Your Cat Ears and Owl Eyes will be useful. Gekko, will you wait here in case he returns?"
- Gekko: "Sure. I can handle any monkey."
- An Yu: "Beware. Munki-gu is a trickster. Whatever you do, do not pat the statue's head three times or he will be free."
- Gekko: "The statue! I gotta tell An Yu. But how did you get here? Aww... you look kinda sad. And you are just a poor little monkey. You might be naughty, but I bet I can train you."
- Gekko: "Aww. You're sweet. An Yu's not going to be happy about this. So I'll train you. She won't mind then."
- Catboy: "Hey, that sounded like Gekko."
- Gekko: "Maybe your staff is... faulty?"
- An Yu: "Faulty? That seems... unlikely."
- Gekko: "No. That's gotta be it."
- Gekko: "No Munki-gu. I know you want me to laugh. But we need to get back to your training."
- Munki-gu: "No harm's done. Munki-gu's just having fun."
- An Yu: "Gekko, why did you not tell us he was back?"
- Munki-gu: "Ha. Train Munki-gu? Never."
- An Yu: "Yes. It is nearly impossible. But if only you had told me before. There's an ancient riddle that might help."
- Catboy + Owlette: "A riddle?"
- An Yu: "To train a monkey full of tricks, try backward steps and nifty kicks."
- Catboy: "Sounds like... a dance."
- An Yu: "But how can that train a monkey?"
- Owlette: "Depends on the dance."
- Catboy: "Performing monkey. Great. How does that help with the angry mountain?"
- Gekko: "We'll dance for the mountain."
- Munki-gu: "Munki-gu loves to dance. But dance is best in dancing boots."
- Gekko: "No problem."
- Gekko: "It worked!"
- Owlette: "You did it, Gekko. Its anger's gone."
- Gekko: "Munki-gu did it too. Banana?"
- Munki-gu: "Bye-bye, now. Thanks for these magic flying boots."
- Gekko: "What? But you said dancing boots."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.