"Munki-gu in the City" (also known as "Les Pyjamasques et le singe de la montagne" in French) is the second segment of the 9th Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
The PJ Masks' team spirit falls apart when Munki-gu sabotages their mission with pranks.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Munki-gu in the City":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Arguing distracts you from the mission.
- This episode serves as a continuation of its sister episode.
- This is the first special not to show it being a special.
- PJ Robot and the Wolfy Kids meet Munki-gu for the first time.
- Munki-gu flies the Owl-Glider for the first time.
- Munki-gu seems to enjoy annoying Catboy a lot.
- Munki-gu has an ability to imitate anyone's voices.
- As a matter of fact, Munki-gu and his power might be a reference to the villain of Phonepanzee from Power Rangers Ninja Steel.
- This is the seventh time Kevin works with the PJ Masks.
- Matthew Mucci voices Howler for the first time, replacing Kaden Stephen.
- The PJ Masks whisper their chant for the third time.
- The scene of Munki-gu holding up a pineapple resembles Rafiki holding Simba as a cub from the movie, The Lion King.
- Munki-gu goes into PJ Masks HQ for the first time.
- Munki-gu goes into the school for the first time.
- Running gag: Catboy falling into a trash can after catching a pineapple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.