This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 5A "Ninja Moths".
- Catboy: "Catboy tangles with not one, but two super villains as they try to ruin Space Day, but not on my watch!"
- Night Ninja: "No chance, I saw him first!"
- Luna Girl: "Beat it, Catboy's mine!"
- Catboy: "You were saying?"
- Luna Girl and Night Ninja: "This is all your fault!"
- Night Ninja: "Hey, the lizard's mine, I caught him fair and square!"
- Luna Girl: "Maybe we could work together!"
- Night Ninja: "You're not Ninjalinos, you're Ninjalazys!"
- Luna Girl: "And you, you call yourselves moths? I've never been so embarrassed!"
- Catboy: "We did it!"
- Owlette: "Nice power moves, guys!"
- Gekko: "I'm just glad that's over with!"
- (The PJ Masks high-five)
- Catboy: "Look, there's chaos all over the town, in the air, and on the ground."
- Gekko: "That's definitely Luna Girl and Night Ninja."
- Owlette: "To the Owl-Glider!"
- Gekko: "It sounds like a movie: Revenge of the Ninja Moths!"
- Night Ninja: "Taken down by my own sticky splats. These ninja moths are evil."
- Night Ninja: "All I wanted to do was ruin Space Day, not become the main attraction."
- Luna Girl: "We're villains. We don't do nice."
- Night Ninja: "You don't need those silly moths."
- Luna Girl: "You wanna play that game?! Listen up, my beautiful, majestic moths, you don't need those silly ninjas anymore!"
- Night Ninja: "You've won this time, PJ Masks, but we'll be back."
- Luna Girl: (Sighs) "Thanks, Lizard Boy."
- Catboy: "I've gotta hand it to you, Gekko, your plan worked."
- Gekko: "You guys were right; heroes always help."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.