"Octo-Trouble" (also known as Gluglu et son double in French) is the second segment of the 13th Season 4 episode of PJ Masks.
Octobella ruins Gekko's hero reputation.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Octo-Trouble":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Don't get discouraged if you mess up.
- Don't give up on others.
- Don't get tricked by wolves in sheep's clothing.
- You have to be careful who you trust.
- This episode, along with "PJ Sky Pirates," "Big Sister Motsuki," "Who Let the Moths In?," "Asteroid Accident," and the previous episode, is one of the post-"The Prank Wheelz" episodes to have Romeo's Lab.
- Using a magic shape-shifting crystal, Octobella is shown to be a shape-shifter.
- PJ Robot, Romeo, Robot, and Robette meet Octobella for the first time, but only when she was disguised as Gekko.
- As of "Octobella's Garden," PJ Robot has seen Octobella in her original form, though Romeo, Robot, and Robette have yet to see her in said form.
- Octobella's room is shown for the first time.
- Octobella is the second villain to disguise as one of the PJ Masks.
- Octobella and Percival enter HQ for the first time.
- Octobella drives the Owl-Glider for the first time, but in Gekko's form as she has yet to drive any of the PJ Masks' vehicles in her true form.
- Greg is seen brushing his teeth for the first time.
- This marks the fifth time the PJ Masks say "PJ Masks, we're on our way! Into the night to save the day!" in their pajamas.
- Romeo tries to reprogram PJ Robot for the second time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.