Octobella Strikes Again Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 5, Episode 5A "Octobella Strikes Again".
- Catboy: "You can run, Romeo, but you'll never get away with your naughty plan!"
- Romeo: "You PJ Masks are nothing compared to my genius! My genius Giggle Ray, that is." (Fires the ray)
- Gekko: "Super Gekko Shields!" (Deflects the rays back towards Romeo)
- Romeo: (Laughing) "No! Those PJ Masks always find a way--" (Laughing) "--to save the day!"
- (PJ Robot sighs, building something as Percival watches him, threatening to zap him)
- Octobella: "No getting lazy, you rusty tin can! Finish building what I told you, or Percy will give you another zap!" (Evil laughter)
- Owlette: "Stop right there, Octobella!"
- Octobella: "The PJ Masks? But only two of you? Where's the little green guy? You know, the useless one."
- Owlette: "Don't talk about Gekko that way! He's our friend!"
- Catboy: "And what are you making PJ Robot build?"
- Octobella: (Evil laughter) "You'll find out! With only two PJ Masks, my plan's going to be as easy as pondweed pie, or should I say, bubble force fields!"
- Catboy and Owlette: "Whoa!"
- Owlette: "I wonder if taking on Octobella without Gekko was such a good idea."
- Octobella: "Ha! With those powerful legs, I'll be unstoppable, so no one's gonna stop me visiting little green guy!"
- Percival: (Laughs)
- Octobella: "Wait! Almost forgot." (Brings Catboy, Owlette, and PJ Robot struggling to free themselves up to the surface) "Lizard kid, here I come!" (Evil laughter)
- Catboy: "Help us, Gekko!"
- Octobella: "I wouldn't count on any help from a frightened little reptile like him."
- Gekko: "It's her! She's got Owlette and Catboy, and PJ Robot! How'd this happen?"
- Octobella: "Can the lizard come out and play? Or is he too much of a scaredy cat?!"
- Catboy: "Hey, leave cats out of this."
- Octobella: (Giggles)
- Greg: "You're a bad octopus!"
- Octobella: "What did you say to me?!"
- Gekko: "I said put my friends down!"
- Octobella: "Did you hear that, Percival? He thinks he can stop a walking octo-baddie. I like to see how!"
- Octobella: "You may have won this time, little green guy, but I'll be back!" (Evil laughter)
- Gekko: "She's right. She will be back, and now she's an octopus on legs." (PJ Robot floats towards Gekko, and he frees him)
- Owlette: "Not just any legs, legs built by a genius robot out of Romeo's gadgets, a park bench, a washing machine, and some car wheels."
- Gekko: "Don't worry, little guy. Sure, she'll be back, but so will I. She'll be on legs, but I'll be standing tall!"