This article features notable quotes from Season 5, Episode 7A "Orticia Blooms".
- Orticia: "Who are you?"
- Romeo: "Romeo, also known as your creator. I made you, so I guess you could say I made this plant, too. You're welcome."
- Orticia: "This is my planty."
- Romeo: "Nuh-uh! You and your plant are mine. Makes sense, after all. I'm the baddest genius inventor ever!"
- Romeo: "Ooh! Orticia!"
- Orticia: (Groans)
- Romeo: (Laughs as he pulls out a trowel and swings it at the plant back and forth”)
- Orticia: "Stop!" (Uses the vines to hit the trowel away from Romeo)
- Romeo: "Oh, please don't take the gardening trowel!"
- Owlette: "Guys, this way!"
- Romeo: "Perfect. Those PJs are going to get Orticia-fied. Even when my evil inventions go wrong, they go so right."
- Orticia: (Singing) "Feel my green and growy power. Feel it in your leaves and rooties. I will make you sprout and flower. Grow, grow, grow, my little beauties."
- Catboy: "That plant's bad!"
- Gekko: (The plant hits him) "Ah! And prickly!"
- Romeo: (Growling in frustration)
- Owlette: "Romeo, you've got to help us stop this growy girl that you made!"
- Romeo: "Well, I would, except I rather stop you! Blast ray!" (Fires the invention at the PJ Masks) "Ooh! Orticia! The PJ Masks are trying to get away! Come and find them!"
- Orticia: "You hurt my planty!"
- Romeo: "What?! They did, not me!"
- Orticia: "No!" (The Venus flytrap traps Romeo)
- Romeo: "I guess that didn't go so well."
- Catboy: "One thing went well: you helped us get free."
- Gekko: "Yeah, Romeo. Working together saved the day! Maybe try that next time?"
- Romeo: "Are you kidding? Give up being bad just because of one little mistake? No way! That's not me. See you next time, PJ Pests!"
- Catboy: "He sure is a villain."