Owlette's Feathered Friend Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 14B "Owlette's Feathered Friend".
- Owlette: "I've got bird powers. Do you think this bird could be my pet?"
- Luna Girl: "Ha! You think looking after pets is easy, feather-brain? Well I know different. Shoo! If she wants to be a terrible pet owner, that's fine by me. Haha..."
- Luna Girl (Pertaining to Owlette): "She didn't even feed you, did she?"
- Owlette: "Birdie, if you can hear me, I'm sorry. A pet isn't only just for fun. I should have looked after you."
- Owlette: (Flies along with Birdie to catch Luna Girl) "You have a plan? Okay, Birdie, I believe in you."
- Greg: "Oh. Teaching your pet a trick takes a lot of work, Amaya."
- Amaya: "I know. But we've been practicing. Go on, Birdie. Do what I taught you." (Birdie flies and sits on Greg's head) "And sit, and stay..."
- (Connor and Amaya laugh)