Owlette's Luna Trouble Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 4B "Owlette's Luna Trouble".
- Owlette: "Wait 'til you see it tomorrow. Something amazing's going to happen. I read a book about it."
- Luna Girl: "Ha! Like you know about the moon. Stick to facts about feathers."
- Catboy: "Luna! Up to no good?"
- Luna Girl: "Just listening to someone go on and on, blah blah blah."
- Luna Girl: "Keep your eye on the sky. Leave the moon to me."
- Owlette: "The moon's losing its shine. No wonder Luna's flying all wobbly, when the moon loses its powers..."
- Luna Girl: "I lose my powers. Figured it out, did you?"
- Owlette: "I was gonna say it."
- Owlette: "Try finding us now, Low-meo!"
- Catboy: "Maybe we should just try and stop Romeo's plan?"
- Owlette: "What is his plan?"
- Luna Girl: "Don't know. My moths only heard a bit. He calls it Project Moon Crunch."
- Gekko: "Moon Crunch? Sounds like a cookie."
- Owlette: "Pretty bird-brainy, huh?"
- Luna Girl: "Meh."
- Owlette: (Groans in annoyance)
- Catboy: "Hey, enough with the fighting."
- Owlette and Luna Girl: (Pointing at each other) "She started it!"
- Gekko: "You gotta try too, Owlette. Being on a mission is all about dealing with difficult stuff."
- Catboy: "That's a difficult... person."
- Gekko: "That's why you saw him in two places. You were both right!"
- Catboy: "Well, both wrong, actually."
- Romeo: "And now these are mine. And what do you know, here comes the moon again."
- Romeo: "Let Project Mooncrunch begin."
- Catboy: "By my cat's whiskers, they sure like arguing."
- Catboy: "Sure got its shine back. I think we all managed to shine tonight, wouldn't you say?"
- Luna Girl: "You know, for a PJ Pest, you're actually all right, Owlette."
- Owlette: "You too, Luna Girl, when you're not so busy being a villain."
- Luna Girl: "I wouldn't get too used to that if I were you. So long, do-gooders!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.