Owlette's New Move Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 18B "Owlette's New Move".
- Gekko: "Look, Romeo!"
- Catboy: "By my cat's whiskers, it's his robot, and his Laboggan, and his Super Train. Take us in for landing, Owlette."
- Romeo: "Ha, PJ Masks, what a surprise, come to watch me taking over the world?"
- Owlette: "Like you haven't tried that before."
- Romeo: "Not like this. I brought all my favorite machines for a giant attack."
- Catboy: "Not if we stop you first, Romeo!"
- Romeo: "Ha! Like you could stop all my machines at once. My robot will zap you with the Go-Slow Ray, and then fill your HQ with stink."
- Romeo: "Ah, but what are you gonna stop first? The icing? The Go-Slowing? My super train?"
- Romeo: "Yes, they're all at 100% and with my remote, I'll control them all! My Laboggan will ice, my robot will stink and if you try to stop him, he"ll go-slow you to and while your dealing with that, I'll play with my train set. Choo Choo, PJ Pests."
- Gekko: "Too bad we didn’t do that move."
- Owlette: "I know. You were right Catboy, I was worried about getting it wrong."
- Gekko: "But, we would’ve helped."
- Owlette: "I was too embarrassed.”