Owlette and the Giving Owl Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 7B "Owlette and the Giving Owl".
- Connor: "Missing, or stolen."
- Amaya: "PJ Masks, we're on our way..."
- PJ Masks: "Into the night to save the day!"
- Catboy: "A nighttime villain can't take everyone's stuff."
- Gekko: "Yeah, it won't be much of show-and-tell with nothing to show. It'll all just be a tell."
- Owlette: "Then let's get it all back. To the Owl-Glider!"
- Catboy: "Cat Ears." (The moths make noise) "I hear something, down there."
- Owlette: "Moths. That means Luna Girl, and we can follow them right to her."
- Gekko: "What is that? It looks like a fake moon."
- Catboy: "Land on that lower roof so we can sneak up to take a look."
- Gekko: "So it really is a keeping owl!"
- Luna Girl: "You're interrupting me adoring my beautiful moon sculpture."
- Owlette: "It's an owl sculpture, and you stole it."
- Owlette: "It's time to really be a hero. Here, I said you can have it. And I really mean it this time."
- Luna Girl: "Really, I can?"
- Owlette: "Yes. Someone gave it to me, and now I'm giving it to you. And you know what, it does feel good. But you have to promise to give it away one day too. Okay?"
- Luna Girl: "Huh, okay. Come on, moths."
- Gekko: "That was really nice of you, Owlette."
- Owlette: "Well, I'm not sure she'll give away again. But it makes her happy, so, giving it to her made me happy. PJ Masks, all shout hooray!"
- PJ Masks: "Because in the night we saved the day!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.