Owlette the Winner Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 5B "Owlette the Winner".
- Amaya: "I'm a winner, a winner, a winner, winner, winner! Wow, it feels great to win."
- Greg: "That was a really lucky shot."
- Amaya: "No way! I could totally do it again. Let's play again now! I'm a winner! A winner!"
- Owlette: "First one to track down Luna Girl wins."
- Gekko: "Wins?"
- Owlette: "Yeah, that'll be me."
- Owlette: "First one to the top of the building wins!"
- Gekko: "Um, should we really be having a race right now?"
- Catboy: "Gekko's right, and anyway, there's no point. I'd easily win with my Super Cat Speed."
- Owlette: "No way, Catboy. My Super Owl Wings are much faster. I'd beat you easily."
- Catboy: "What? I don't think so."
- Owlette: "Get ready to watch me win, again."
- Owlette: "Whoever manages to sneak up on Luna Girl and get the whistle wins."
- Catboy: "Wait, that's not the plan! Why are we trying to beat each other?"
- Gekko: "There's no point anyway. I'd be sure to win with my Super Gekko Camouflage."
- Owlette: "No way! I'd beat you easily."
- Gekko: "What? Well, let's see then."
- Owlette: "Don't be surprised when I win."
- Gekko: "I saw the whistle first, so I win!"
- Owlette: "But I actually touched it, so I win!"
- Luna Girl: (Grabs the whistle) "No, I win, PJ Masks!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.