"PJ Party Crasher" is the second segment of the 25th Season 3 episode of PJ Masks.
Luna Girl takes Owlette's girl friends to the moon when the former's not invited to the latter's Pyjama Party.
The following characters appeared in the episode "PJ Party Crasher":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- It is revealed that Cameron's sister's name is Marie, while the blond girl with the glasses' name is Jenny.
- And while the former occasionally appeared with Cameron in most episodes beginning with "Catboy's Cuddly", the latter was more or less a background character.
- This is the third episode where the PJ Masks don't say their signature victory chant "PJ Masks, all shout 'hooray'! 'Cause in the night we saved the day!" in the end.
- Marie and Jenny meet the PJ Masks for the second time, while they meet Luna Girl for the first time.
- The first time the girls met the team was in "Halloween Tricksters".
- This time, since they're not in a group of kids led by Cameron, they finally recognized the PJ Masks' identities but are still unaware the fact they're superheroes and Luna Girl being a villain.
- Coincidentally, Luna Girl's costume is also claimed to be a "witch costume" by one of the girls, and is considered a reference to the villain's counterpart, Sorceline.
- This is the seventh time Luna Girl works with the PJ Masks.
- This episode is the last episode of Season 3 focusing on Owlette, as well as the last episode of Season 3 that features Luna Girl, the Moths and Motsuki as the primary villains.
- Owlette activated her "Owl Wing Wind" power by folding and releasing her wings instead of flapping them for the first time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.