This article features notable quotes from Season 4, Episode 4A "PJ Party Mountain".
- Gekko: (Runs to a drawer) "What's inside here?" (Opens the drawer and giggles)
- An Yu: (Sighs and throws the staff on the opened drawer)
- Gekko: "Huh?"
- An Yu: "You must never open the drawers! No matter what. It's a rule. Only dragon masters can control the magic hidden inside."
- Night Ninja (as An Yu): "Why are you hiding? It's me, Night Ninja. Now time for some real fun."
- Gekko: "But... didn't you tell us not to open drawers no matter what?"
- An Yu: "I certainly did."
- The PJ Masks: (Gasp in shock) "What?"
- Owlette: "Two An Yus!?"
- Catboy: "By my cat's whiskers! If she's the real An Yu, then who's that?" (Turns to disguised Night Ninja)
- An Yu: "That statue is far too tricky for you, Night Ninja!"
- Night Ninja (as An Yu): "Who can blame you? You just wanted to have some fun. Too bad An Yu is so... serious."
- Catboy: "Night Ninja's right. We didn't think before we broke all the rules. We're sorry."
- An Yu: "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so strict with you."
- Gekko: "But rules are there to keep us safe. We didn't listen and now we're stuck."
- An Yu: "Not for long."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.