"PJ Pinball" (also known as "Yoyo et la boule de flipper" in French) is the first segment of the 6th Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
Just as the PJ Masks think they can handle everything, Romeo steals a wrecking ball and uses it to turn the whole city into the largest, most destructive game of pinball.
Les Pyjamasques are investigating the disappearance of a demolition ball.
The following characters appeared in the episode "PJ Pinball":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Don't underestimate how big a problem is. Pride goes before a fall.
- Romeo introduces his Giant Pinball.
- It is revealed that the PJ Masks Headquarters can sink underwater for emergencies.
- This is the second episode where Romeo uses his Pogo Dozer.
- This is the second episode where the headquarters' rocket function is used.
- This is the second time the PJ Masks say their successful mission phrase in unison.
- The first time they said their successful mission phrase in unison was in "Catboy's Great Gig".
- This marks the first time the PJ Masks say "PJ Masks, we're on our way, into the night to save the day!" in unison.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.