This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 10A "Robot's Pet Cat".
- Greg: "It's a dog collar, but where's the dog?"
- Connor: "I think this belongs to a cat."
- Greg: "But why is a cat wearing a dog collar?"
- Amaya: "'Cause it's a cat collar?"
- Romeo: "Oh hello, PJ Pests, or should I say, pets?"
- Robot: "I like Catboy the Cat, Master. Can I keep him? Can I? Can I? Can I? Please?"
- Romeo: "Oh, why not? But you have to take very good care of him. You know, feed him, clean up after him... yuck!"
- Catboy: "Chin rubs are the best." (Purrs)
- Romeo: "That's a terrible idea! Why would you destroy the Animal-Metamorpho Ray when I needed it to transform everyone into pets?"
- Robot: "Because, Master, the PJ Masks always defeat you."
- Romeo: "I... I wouldn't say always."
- Catboy: "Oh, I would. Every single time."
- Gekko: "Romeo, where's the reverse switch on this thing?"
- Romeo: "I'll never tell!"
- Gekko: "Okay. Then what kind of animal would you like to be?" (aims the ray at Romeo)
- Romeo: "You wouldn't."
- (Gekko shoots the ray at a bird and it turns into a dog.)
- Romeo: (Screams) "Don't! Please, please, please, I don't wanna be an animal! I'm done with animals! The reverse switch is on the side."
- Owlette: "How do you feel?"
- Catboy: "Fine, I guess. Hey, do we have any cat treats back at HQ?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.