|"Romeo's Crystal Clear Plan"
|Season 2, episode 16B|
(Overall episode #84)
| United States of America August 10, 2018
||Christian De Vita
|Viewer count (millions)
"Romeo's Crystal Clear Plan" (also known as "Les Pyjamasques et le cristal de lune" in French) is the second segment of the 16th episode in Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
Romeo steals the Moon Crystal, but the PJ Masks are convinced Luna Girl is the culprit.
A burglary took place at the headquarters of Les Pyjamasques: the moon crystal has disappeared. While Les Pyjamasques kept framing Sorceline for seizing it, it was Roméo who did it, so he can increase its powers. When Les Pyjamasques get kidnapped by Sorceline, it's up to Pyja-Robot to save the day.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Romeo's Crystal Clear Plan":
The episode begins with PJ Robot working on HQ’s security system when an unknown figure teleports inside, steals the moon crystal, and escapes just as the alarm sounds. He warns the PJ Masks, then shows them the security footage after they arrive. They assume that Luna Girl stole the crystal since she would do anything to get it back. PJ Robot offers to come and help, feeling bad for letting the situation happen, but they comfort him, assure that they can handle it, and tell him to keep an eye on HQ.
In a few moments, the team finds Luna Girl reading and having tea at the park and confronts her for stealing the moon crystal. She denies the accusation and is surprised to hear from them that someone stole it. Romeo suddenly teleports by the group with Robot and reveals that he was the one who teleported to HQ and stole the moon crystal, which means that he can finally harness its power and take over the world.
However, when Romeo inserts the crystal into the Anti-Gravity Machine, the invention rockets him around until he lands in a trash can. He next inserts it into the Sniff-O-Whiff, and flowers appear. The third invention he places it in, various objects such as a cake pop out. He ignores the request to give the crystal to either the team or Luna Girl and runs off with Robot, the latter confronting him. Before the team catches up, they express how bad they feel about PJ Robot thinking that he failed them.
Romeo inserts the crystal into Robot, making him grow and become powerful. This also makes him rebel against him; he zaps him and grabs the team and Luna Girl, intending to use the power to control everyone and everything. The moths attempt to interfere, causing him to drop the team. He soon loses control, giving Owlette a chance to blow him down. Luna Girl also gets the chance to grab the crystal, turning Robot back to normal and releasing Romeo. Once she inserts it into her Luna Magnet to gain her Luna Wand, she captures everyone.
PJ Robot suddenly flies in, grabs the Luna Wand from Luna Girl, and frees everyone. After he manages to keep the crystal away from the villains with the team’s help, he inserts it into himself, and clones of him appear. At the sight of them, Romeo and Robot are forced to give up stealing the crystal and retreat. Before Luna Girl and her moths can attack, Owlette blows the latter away, and Gekko deflects the Luna Magnet’s rays towards the former’s Luna Board, causing her to fly away uncontrollably.
Later, the PJ Masks return the moon crystal back to the PJ Vault with HQ’s security now upgraded and thank PJ Robot for showing up despite being told to stay behind and helping them.
- You should not just accuse someone for what they didn't do without any evidence.
- When Romeo inserted the moon crystal into his machines, they only made good things happen:
- When he put it in the Anti-Gravity Machine, it shot a purple rocketing fire that pushed Romeo around.
- The Sniff-O-Whiff made sweet smelling flowers grow wherever the beam hit.
- Make stuffed toys and sweets appear.
- When Romeo inserted the moon crystal into Robot, he gains new powers but also turns his back on Romeo, before Luna Girl pulled the moon crystal out of him.
- When the moon crystal was inserted into PJ Robot, it allowed PJ Robot to made clones of himself.
- This is the second episode where there is no daytime.
- This is the second time Romeo has been in HQ, as well as the second time that he teleported in there.
- Romeo is the first villain to steal the moon crystal.
- This is the second time Romeo gets a hold of the moon crystal.
- The first time was in "Moonbreaker."