This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 7B "Romeo's Disguise".
- Owlette: "Let him go! PJ Robot's one of us."
- Romeo: "Fine. But don't I get one last hug goodbye for my cute little circuit box?" (Hugs PJ Robot)
- Gekko: "Aw, you still got pen on your face. These villains, why, I'd like to--"
- Catboy: "Keep washing 'til it's all gone?"
- Owlette: (Giggles)
- Romeo (as Owlette): "It's time to do some real hero work!"
- Gekko: "Like what?"
- Romeo (as Owlette): "I'll show you. To the flying owl!"
- Gekko: "Uh..."
- Catboy: "And what's wrong with your voice?"
- Romeo (as Owlette): "I think I'm allergic to your silly questions."
- Romeo: "Your one way ticket to the Moon!"
- Catboy: "I can't believe we fell for that disguise!"
- Gekko: "And we were mean too!"
- Romeo: (Dancing) "I'm evil. I'm evil. Who's evil?"
- Robot: "You are, master."
- Catboy: "Good having you just the way you are too, Owlette. Don't change a thing."
- Owlette: "You mean..." (Dancing) "You don't wanna do my evil victory dance, PJ Masks?"
- Catboy + Gekko: "Huh?"
- Owlette: (Giggles) "Just kidding!"