"Romeocoaster" is the second segment of the 24th Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
Romeo has transferred the energy of the PJ Masks, so the team must work with the other villains to stop him.
Roméo has transferred the energy of the Pyjamasque Q.G. to his lab, which deprives our heroes of their powers. But the pyja-powers escape in small bubbles, which will float above the carnival.
Everyone intends to take advantage of the games and attractions of the fair to try to catch the bubbles.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Romeocoaster":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Pay attention to what is going on around you. Don't just focus on yourself.
- This is the first time all the (current) villains appear.
- This is the second time Night Ninja appears without his acolytes, the Ninjalinos.
- This is the third time the PJ Masks lose their powers.
- The first was "PJ Power Up," and the second was "Catboy No More" (only with Catboy). Only this time, all the PJ Masks lose their powers.
- Unlike "PJ Power Up," their magical pajamas didn't revert back to regular pajamas, implying that their powers on transforming into his nightime alter-ego wasn't taken away by Romeo.
- Armadylan is shown to like balloons.
- Armadylan, Romeo, and Robot meet the Wolfy Kids for the first time.
- This is the fifth time that the PJ Masks don't use their vehicles.
- This is the sixth episode focusing on a villain.
- This is the third time Romeo narrates an episode's title.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.