This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 24B "Romeocoaster".
- Romeo: "Maybe you're not as silly as you look."
- Robot: "Thank you, Master."
- Catboy: "Where is he? I've never searched the whole city without full power before. It's hard."
- Catboy: "Hey! Watch where you're going!"
- Kevin: "Fair! Glowy lights! Yay!"
- Night Ninja: "Me first, you furry flea bags!"
- Luna Girl: "Well, look who it is. The PJ Pests."
- Owlette: "Luna? What are you up to?" (Sees power orbs and gasps) "What are those?"
- Romeo: "Your pesky powers! They were too much for my poor little lab. Now they're everywhere!"
- The PJ Masks: "Our powers?"
- Romeo: "Oh, if only they were mine. Boo-hoo."
- Night Ninja: "Ha! This won't be hard. I don't even need my Ninjalinos."
- Gekko: "Yeah, where are they?"
- Night Ninja: "Training on Mystery Mountain. Who cares? I'm the one who should get the extra power."
- Howler, Rip, & Kevin: "Us!"
- Luna Girl: "Me!"
- Romeo: "No fighting. Who's ever worthy of the power gets the power. Gotta be fair at the fair."
- Luna Girl: "Coconuts? Who needs moths?"
- Night Ninja: "Ha! Just wait until you see my amazing ninja coconut throw." (Throws the coconut and misses the orb)
- Armadylan: "Hey! How come no one told me about the fair?"
- Howler: "Hey! The pajama kids helped us."
- Romeo: "Do something!"
- Robot: "Yes, Master." (Weeping)
- Luna Girl: "Nobody tricks us!"
- Armadylan: "Yeah! Give me that remote!"
- Romeo: "Okay, okay, okay! Here it is."