Season 3 is the third season of PJ Masks. The sources confirmed and announced the third season on January 22, 2018, a week after Season 2 premiered. It was intended to be set to premiere in June 2019, but according to sources it was then pushed forward to April 19, and finished premiering on March 13, 2020.
It premiered in France on August 30, 2019.
||Original air date
||April 19, 2019
||Armadylan and Robette Rule; Armadylan Zen
||April 26, 2019
||Way of the Woofy; Werejalinos
||May 3, 2019
||PJ Comet; Glowy Moths
||May 17, 2019
||Teacher Goes Ninja; Robot Goes Wrong
||May 31, 2019
||Lionel's Powers; Best Friends Forever
||June 7, 2019
||Meet An Yu
||June 21, 2019
||The Moon Prix; Pirates Ahoy!
||July 5, 2019
||The Secret of the Pagoda; Storm of the Ninja
||July 12, 2019
||Arma-Leader; Owlette Slips Up
||July 19, 2019
||The Splat Monster
||August 2, 2019
||Moth on the Moon; Fly Me To The Moon
||August 30, 2019
||Luna's Cosmic Tantrum; Motsuki The Best
||September 6, 2019
||Wheels of a Hero; Moonwolfy
||September 20, 2019
||Clash on Mystery Mountain; A Teeny Weeny Problem
||October 11, 2019
||Take Romeo Off The Road; Mission: PJ Seeker
||October 18, 2019
||Wolfy Powers; Do The Gekko
||November 8, 2019
||Armadylan, Action Hero; Super Muscles Show Off
||November 15, 2019
||The Prank Wheelz; Where's The Wolf Wheelz?
||November 22, 2019
||Villain of the Sky; Protector of the Sky
||December 6, 2019
||The PJ Masks Save Christmas
||December 6, 2019
||Romeo's Melody; PJ Robot Takes Control
||January 10, 2020
||PJ Sky Pirates; The Disappearing Ninjas
||January 17, 2020
||Gekko Everywhere; Gekko Takes Charge
||January 24, 2020
||Big Sister Motsuki; PJ Party Crasher
||February 7, 2020
||Master of the Moat; PJ Robot Vs. Romeo
||March 13, 2020
Title card gallery
- The third season majorly focuses on the temporary transformation of already-existing characters; these characters would be Teeny Weeny and Kevin (briefly).
- Starting with "Moon Madness," Season 3 also seems to majorly focus on crystals.
- The episodes that end in the day are toned down drastically to the point where there's almost no episodes with this feature.
- In a similar fashion, episode title cards that feature a PJ Masks' name has been toned down to the point where there are almost no episode titles mentioning a hero's name.
- It is noticed in some scenes where an episode begins in the night, the PJ Masks no longer wear their pajamas before the transformation and now wear their daytime outfits.
- This was previously seen in Season 2, but it wasn't as frequent than Season 3.
- Luna Girl starts to be called by her nickname, "Luna," more than her full name.
- This is the last season Kyle Harrison Breitkopf voices Gekko.
- As of this season and onwards, the episode title cards are no longer color-coded depending on what character is focusing. The title cards will now always be highlighted blue (with the exception of "Lionel's Powers" for this season, as it is highlighted green).
- As of this season and onwards, the intensity of the missions the PJ Masks faced in some of the episodes toned down to feature little or no fighting sequences and focused more on the main problem in most parts of the episode.
- It also featured plotlines that wouldn't normally happen as part of the series' premise, as well as parts of the plotlines that look unnecessary and pointless.
- In response to these flaws of the series, some of the viewers disliked certain episodes that had those aspects.
- Some of the voice actors for Season 2 have been replaced in this season, though they have stayed for a portion of it.
- Jacob Ursomarzo, who was the voice of Catboy, was replaced by Roman Lutterotti, starting with the episode "Meet An Yu."
- Max Calinescu, who was the voice of Armadylan, was replaced by Cristian Perri, starting with the episode "Arma-Leader."
- Carter Thorne, who was the voice of Romeo, was replaced by Simon Pirso, starting with the episode "Motsuki The Best."
- Devan Cohen, who was the voice of Night Ninja, was replaced by Jacob Soley, starting with the episode "Armadylan, Action Hero."
- Jonah Wineberg, who was the voice of Cameron, was replaced by Tyler Nathan.